What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Anyone Hype for playing or Maining Jacqueline Briggs of what we seen so far?

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Nah if we're being real Cassie has the best face in the game, they went so fuckin ham on that shit it's insane she looks incredible, and I can't stand blondes. Reminded me of pre-release vids of MGS4 where they legit showed how they have 5 programmers that only work on Snake's ass .__.
However! I can't get down with that Skrillex shit she's got goin on. I don't know what generation this bitch is supposed to be dressed as but that shit ain't fly, not now, not ever.. I almost got swayed with her godlike 2nd fatality tho.
cassie looks horrible that hairline alone makes me cringe and her sims 3 teen mom face makes me hide my baby larva :DOGE .

Nah if we're being real Cassie has the best face in the game, they went so fuckin ham on that shit it's insane she looks incredible, and I can't stand blondes. Reminded me of pre-release vids of MGS4 where they legit showed how they have 5 programmers that only work on Snake's ass .__.
However! I can't get down with that Skrillex shit she's got goin on. I don't know what generation this bitch is supposed to be dressed as but that shit ain't fly, not now, not ever.. I almost got swayed with her godlike 2nd fatality tho.
You're joking right, Cassie looks like Miley cyrus.

Error404

Noob
My main point is that NRS royally fucked up by including Jacquie, Sonya, Jax, and Johnny Cage. We don't need them...nor want them.

There are so many other characters that deserve the redesign than these peasants.
I want them, and so do many others. If you want Skarlet or the sisterhood of shadow that's fine. But just because you think these characters are good it doesn't make them good.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Let's be honest here. A majortiy of the faces in the game not covered by a mask or eyeliner or glowing eyes don't look all that amazing. Kitana when her mask is off doesn't even look that great. What's SAD IMO is that from what we've seen of NPC fighters have better design and facial movements than some of these new ones.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
She's not as interesting as some of the other characters, imo. It does seem like she can punish those mid range zoning/footsie based characters with those dash specials though.

chores

bad at things
does anyone know if her power gauntlet variation does extra chip when the shazam trait is active?

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
My main point is that NRS royally fucked up by including Jacquie, Sonya, Jax, and Johnny Cage. We don't need them...nor want them.

There are so many other characters that deserve the redesign than these peasants.
Speak for yourself, not for others. I wanted all these characters you mentioned and all of them played some role in the story, Sonya played a major role by the way, as she's the general of the SF, while Kitana was a jobber through and through.

Nope. She has the face of a NPC and she took the spot of about twenty more interesting females.

Big mistake.
............. Oh don't mind me, I'm just waiting for a list of these 20 more interesting females.

Lol speak for yourself, I love Jacqui and the other characters you listed as do the majority of others.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Speak for yourself, not for others. I wanted all these characters you mentioned and all of them played some role in the story, Sonya played a major role by the way, as she's the general of the SF, while Kitana was a jobber through and through.

I don't even understand where he's coming from, he likes Kitana.

Out of all of the characters that came back that arguably didn't need to be in, Kitana is #1 by a wide margin.