What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Anyone Hype for playing or Maining Jacqueline Briggs of what we seen so far?

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Bruh, you don't even know.. I'm gonna go hard with Jacqui~

I have a friend testing out stuff for me and I'll get the game today or tomorrow :D

and @RunwayMafia in here talking shit.. at least Jacqui isn't so ugly that she has to wear a mask all the damn time. You and your worthless princess using my homegirl's weapons (RIP) are eating a mouthful of gauntlet swag once the game's out :p

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player

I have a friend testing out stuff for me and I'll get the game today or tomorrow :D

and @RunwayMafia in here talking shit.. at least Jacqui isn't so ugly that she has to wear a mask all the damn time. You and your worthless princess using my homegirl's weapons (RIP) are eating a mouthful of gauntlet swag once the game's out :p

Can't Wait!!!!!

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
My main point is that NRS royally fucked up by including Jacquie, Sonya, Jax, and Johnny Cage. We don't need them...nor want them.

There are so many other characters that deserve the redesign than these peasants.
Sonya and johnny are too important to the story. Are you not glad their including new characters? oh let me guess you want the same characters you've already seen before. "Old head" mentality needs to stop.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
My main point is that NRS royally fucked up by including Jacquie, Sonya, Jax, and Johnny Cage. We don't need them...nor want them.

There are so many other characters that deserve the redesign than these peasants.

Oh this argument again.

Who is "we"? Why are you using all encompassing blanket statements for a minority opinion.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I've been on the Jacqui hype train since she first appeared in that tiny slot on the last panel of comic #3 where Raiden had his vision.

Didn't even know who she was or what she would do, but I knew i'd fucking like her.

AND I DO.

Can't wait to figure her out in the lab and see how she fairs in Story Mode.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic

I feel the same. But even with that opinion, and me saying I was disinterested in Jacqui for several reasons before her reveal...she looks really fun to play. Mainly because of her apparent speed. She looked fast than every other character on the roster. Only rivaled by Liu Kang with the eye test.

She could be my #2 if she works out in the lab.

Last edited:

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
People should really calm down, on both sides of this debate. Yes, Jacqueline has a pretty bland model, and NRS coulda made it more interesting. But the more they show of her, the more I see that she has real swagger. Her character select walk is a "Come at me bra," and her backwalk looks BADASS during a match.

She is a tougher version of Cassie Cage. I like that, a lot.

Im interested. She will be one of my mains in mkx and my first ever female character in a fighting game. Im going Full Auto variation. See you guys in the jaqui threads.

When you get the game tell us everything about Jacqui tech, please and thank you.

Reactions: cfw

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Every human character in mk9,injustice has that bland face look, i wish people who come out with the real reason they hate her character.
alot of people just hate her because " she didn't deserve a spot", so much entitlement bruh. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
what lol she has the best looking female face in the game by far you tripping.:DOGE
Nah if we're being real Cassie has the best face in the game, they went so fuckin ham on that shit it's insane she looks incredible, and I can't stand blondes. Reminded me of pre-release vids of MGS4 where they legit showed how they have 5 programmers that only work on Snake's ass .__.
However! I can't get down with that Skrillex shit she's got goin on. I don't know what generation this bitch is supposed to be dressed as but that shit ain't fly, not now, not ever..
I almost got swayed with her godlike 2nd fatality tho not gonna front, then Jacqui won me back with her even more godlike 2nd fatality :D