What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Anyone Hype for playing or Maining Jacqueline Briggs of what we seen so far?

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player

So the stream of what we all saw yesterday when they actually played Jacqueline Briggs, and showed

(1.) Shotgun Variation - Gains Medium range Shotgun Blast and Low Shotgun Blast

She also has a air ground pound for all her variations, and she can cancel it to fake your opponents out.

(2.) High Tech Variation - Gains short range Plasma Blast and Grenade Gauntlet buff which give her more damage.

If you hold the the short range plasma Blast while your opponent use his projectile, The plasma blast absorb the projectile.

She also has a absorb ball where can also absorb projectile move for All her variations which is cool. I will be using this move most of the time for zoners not the plasma Blast where you hold it.

(3.) Full auto Variation - Gain long range Machine Gun and and Rocket Attacks

Now with this variation she can Mb the ground rocket and make it stay their and detonate whenever I want. Which is real good for set ups and in the corner.

How I see this character and What I saw is she basically a rush down character that fit my play style perfectly,

Like I said I'm a Rushdown,Pressure,Very acrobatic,Getting In, and tricky.

I don't think she will be a tricky or Gimmicky character lol. But everything else is on point.

she also is a anti zoner where she can shot bullets and absorb incoming projectile moves. and she is really good at doing running combo as the developers said.

Im thinking about making her my main or second. Idk yet.

There are 4 characters that I want try out

Cassie Cage
Mileena
Tanya
&
Jacqueline Briggs.

The most Impressive character I see so far is Jacqueline Briggs and Mileena.

So who maining or using Jacqueline Briggs? What are your thoughts about her, and what make this character interesting that you want to pick her up?

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
She looks awsome i can't wait to try her out! i'm struggling hard on who to take into the training room first! i guess i won't really know who i will use till then but jacqueline , dvorah and sonya are the ones i'm most interested in. Jacqueline kinda reminds me of batgirl in the high tech variation who i was pretty good with .:D

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
She looks good. I might have been more excited to try her if she was revealed earlier but I will definitely play her, just not as a main.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
I will give hi tech a shot, for the same reason I'll try flame fist Liu. The stream showed a gross 31ish% combo without either power gauntlet upgrade.

She has about the same appeal for me as Cassie.

Ra Helios

Nope. She has the face of a NPC and she took the spot of about twenty more interesting females.

Big mistake.
We will see about that when I make her into Catwoman 2.0 if I main her. You will see the amazing tech of what I come up with. But It won't be any time soon because I need a capture card :(

I respect your opinion though.

Who you using beside Kitana?

Malec

Noob
top3 on my list, with Shinnok and Erron Black. her quick low shotgun stun got me, looks realy strong to me, she looks like a lot of fun.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
We will see about that when I make her into Catwoman 2.0 if I main her. You will see the amazing tech of what I come up with. But It won't be any time soon because I need a capture card :(

I respect your opinion though.

Who you using beside Kitana?
My main point is that NRS royally fucked up by including Jacquie, Sonya, Jax, and Johnny Cage. We don't need them...nor want them.

There are so many other characters that deserve the redesign than these peasants.

johnnyj773

You will learn respect!
She does kinda have a NPC face, that's funny. But she looks solid, with that shotgun variations. I'll definitely try her out but I'm 95% sure I'll be maining Kitana.

Ra Helios

My main point is that NRS royally fucked up by including Jacquie, Sonya, Jax, and Johnny Cage. We don't need them...nor want them.

There are so many other characters that deserve the redesign than these peasants.
They probably want to change up the story and keep it refresh. I mean look at Dragon ball Z story. All the same. People know what to expect. We will probably see the characters you talking about in the next series.