What's new

Question Anyone having problems landing certain combos after Kenshi's release?

Was there a hotfix? I cannot for the life of me make the 4 in 214 connect after an air freeze > njp > b1 2 > 214 > slide, when I used to be able to do it 100% of the time in my sleep without even paying attention. Is anyone else having this issue, or have I just gone full retard in the past week or so?

Well, that's not a combo. I guess you meant b+1,2 instead of b+2,3. But even then, that only works against like, Sheeva, if that. As far as I'm aware, nothing about Sub has changed in the last patch and hotfix. Apparently his Slide is nerfed, but that patch hasn't hit the UK yet.

Well, that's not a combo. I guess you meant b+1,2 instead of b+2,3. But even then, that only works against like, Sheeva, if that. As far as I'm aware, nothing about Sub has changed in the last patch and hotfix. Apparently his Slide is nerfed, but that patch hasn't hit the UK yet.
Damn I had no idea his slide was nerfed. How was it nerfed exactly? If you ask me they should have buffed that thing, Subs wakeup options are crippled.

I did, that was a typo <_< I guess that I was thinking smoke's b2 3 for some reason, since I was practicing him all day today. Anyways, I used to hit that consistently all the time before Kenshi came out, I promise. I may not be good at the game but I know what buttons I was hitting. Either something's changed, or somebody's been slipping crack cocaine into my food and beverage for the past few months.

What do u mean with slide nerf??

Also u are from UK so u play on Europe servers right? If yes i wanna play u ^^

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
It makes me laugh that they nerf Sub-Zero's slide but Reptile dashing back and forward over a downed opponent 9000 times is seen as no problem.

What do u mean with slide nerf??

Also u are from UK so u play on Europe servers right? If yes i wanna play u ^^
I don't know how it was nerfed from first-hand experience, but Dark_Rob said that Tom Brady said that the opp now recovers much faster afterwards (I think he said they can now do a recovery roll afterwards) which means that you lose the advantage if you end combos with it, which means that his combo-dmg was nerfed again (basically).

And yes, I'm on the EU servers. I'd love another Sub to play against. Either add me or I'll add you next time I'm on.