What's new

Any LGBT Players?

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
I personally dont give two shits and simply wanna say welcome to the community. Hope your stay here, is an enjoyable one. I sexual identify as gimmicky shit.
I secretly have an immense desire to unload smears of green moss on unsuspecting people.

Temetias

"MKX kid"
I really don't get how being LBQT has anything to do with playing video games and why you should form any kind of gaming groups based on sexual identity. Should we have a straight FG community too while we're at it? Not trying to be hostile or anything, I just don't get how this stuff is related to videogames at all.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I really don't get how being LBQT has anything to do with playing video games and why you should form any kind of gaming groups based on sexual identity. Should we have a straight FG community too while we're at it? Not trying to be hostile or anything, I just don't get how this stuff is related to videogames at all.
I think it's more about when youre in a minority of people it's nice to know you're with other people of that minority. Example, FGC is a minority so we find other FGC dudes and dudettes to talk to. Just people trying to find people like themselves. There's no real need for a straight group mostly because immediate assumption is that a person is straight, because it's the majority.

Temetias

"MKX kid"
I think it's more about when youre in a minority of people it's nice to know you're with other people of that minority. Example, FGC is a minority so we find other FGC dudes and dudettes to talk to. Just people trying to find people like themselves. There's no real need for a straight group mostly because immediate assumption is that a person is straight, because it's the majority.
Yeah I guess you're right. I've just somehow been considering gaming a sort of hobby that brings players together without looking at ethnicity, religion or sexual identity. All this stuff is just all over the media nowadays so it's nice to have a community that doesn't really care who you are or where you're from. But ofc I can't deny people the joy of having people of the same minority around them in the gaming community as well. I just prefer how "neutral" the environment of gaming communities usually is.

gam224

The world's least hype player
I have seen more LGBT people of male sex (gay,trans,etc) than I have women.