What's new

Any 1-9 or even 0-10 matchups you can think of?

JDM

Warrior
Dr. Doom 0 - 10 Hawkeye (maybe 1-9)

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Definitely not 10-0. More like a 7-3 or 8-2. Doom kills Hawkeye in one hit most of the time, Hawkeye has to keep him out the entire match and can screw up pretty easily. I've beaten quite a few Hawkeye's with Doom in tournament.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I thought a 10-0 MU just means that at the highest possible level, even if the disadvantaged character plays perfectly, that nothing the character has is enough to win a single game against the advantaged character's tools..

Doesn't necessarily have to be by an infinite.
MU numbers can never be truly proven, due to their nature. So this is all theory, and in theory a character cannot possibly lose every single match ever played against another character unless they cannot act whatsoever. Thus an inescapable infinite at the beginning of a match is needed to truly create a 10-0 match, as it prevents one character from performing any action.

If a character can act, no matter how bad the guessing games are, it would still be 9.9-0.1 at the worst.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
What is this power rangers fighting game everyone always bring up when talking about broken characters?

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Geese in all the old FF and KOF games. He easily 9-1'd the whole cast and Shin Akuma and Ult. Rugal in CvS2. Akuma infinite and Rugal bullshit. Thats what it was bullshit.

haketh

Warrior
Geese in all the old FF and KOF games. He easily 9-1'd the whole cast and Shin Akuma and Ult. Rugal in CvS2. Akuma infinite and Rugal bullshit. Thats what it was bullshit.
Geese in the old KOFs and FFs that were actually competitively popular was not that strong except in 98UM and RBS. Only game he was busted in was 2k2UM cuz he was an actual boss characters.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
MU numbers are based entirely on the characters themselves. They aren't supposed to factor in human influence at all. They come from the tools each characters have, and how they're applied to each other. So, yes, they're can be 0-10 MU's, but there's almost no 0-10 MU's. Just because a MU is 0-10, that doesn't mean that you will always lose. Because like I said, the player isn't supposed to be factored in. And a 0-10 MU doesn't mean you get put into an inescapable infinite at the start of the match.

Vulcan Hades

Warrior
Iron Man vs Magneto
Don Mattrick vs Jack Tretton
Bill Murray vs Oscars
Yajirobe vs Vegeta
SoCal vs Ice bucket challenge
Cat vs laser pointer
Cat vs mirror
Cereal box vs cat
TYM vs The fappening
Me vs asians (thick asian is 4-6 bc at least I feel like I have a chance)
Me vs latinas (should be 5-5 cuz I'm the same archetype)
Me vs lips (potential 8-2)
Me vs boobs (I have NO options they control too much space)
Me vs ass (I haven't grinded this one enough)
Me vs crossed legs (open legs could be 6-4 but it's been a while since I tried it at high level)
Me vs feet (I get outfootsied everytime)
Me vs tomboys (overwhelmed with trap after trap)
Me vs rock/metal girls
Me vs gamer/nerdy girls (unless they play Moba or IOS/facebook games then it's 8-2 me)
Me vs cosplayers (anime/narutard MU is 5-5)
Me vs lingerie/bikinis
My pants vs my boner
Me vs Fruiit&Nut candy bars or Lindt
Ants vs vinegar
Baby vs Grizzly Bear (Gorilla MU is 9-1 at least according to Baby's Day Out)
My neighbor's dogs barking vs Technical Melodic/Symphonic Brutal Death/Black Neo-Classic Power Metal
Whoever thinks MKX won't have effective zoning vs me keeping them out with random variation select
Ed Boon's Eyebrows vs An "unfortunate accident" (if he doesn't announce Robocop Stryker for MKX)

That's all the 1-9/0-10 matchups I can think of right now... Yes, I was bored. (can't watch WNF and it's pissing off lol gonna have to check the archives)

Last edited:

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Ganon vs Olimar
As a 10 year Ganondorf main I gotta say that it felt so good in Project M to gain all that armor. I can punch shit outta the air now and go in. I've seen far too many good Olimars out there...hope he gets similar buffs in Smash 4.