What's new

Any 1-9 or even 0-10 matchups you can think of?

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Geese in the old KOFs and FFs that wee actually competitively popular was not that strong except in 98UM and RBS. Only game he was busted in was 2k2UM cuz he was an actual boss characters.
Thank you for clarifying that for me. I couldn't remember what game he was a boss in. I do remember that and I remember him always being stupid good in every game

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
No, RIP pants. :oops:

Also I meant SoCal vs Ice Bucket Challenge is 0-10 not the other way around. Cuz they always complain when they come to Canada and think 15-20 Celcius is super cold lol. So ice bucket is probably instant death for some of them.
I can verify that it's not a 0-10 but like a 3-7 because "MUH DROUGHT"

eolson3

Mortal
We need the return of comp vs comp. Run each MU 100 times. Wouldn't the comp want to use every tool at its disposal, in order to win? Probably the closest we're going to get to scientific feedback.

E

Peckapowa

Warrior
We need the return of comp vs comp. Run each MU 100 times. Wouldn't the comp want to use every tool at its disposal, in order to win? Probably the closest we're going to get to scientific feedback.

E
comps don't factor in human reaction rate potential, nor do they play even close to the highest level of play.... there is no accurate representation of competitive play whatsoever.