What's new

ANTI-BREAKER COMBO 87%

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
wow lol i love this game. great find
dose it still reset them if they don't breaker? and if so couldn't they take the anti breaker/ reset hit, and break the next one the follows?
not bashing this just wondering
@ Mothmonsterman0

You are right. They can do that. But there are times when you dont have the life to afford it, right? Or The Cyrax player can start this with ex net. Or can finish you off with unbreakable combo. It all depends on the meter/life bar on the screen.

Saltea Moonspell

Its cool. I do agree with KT smith tho, this only works if they get breaker at this exact point in time. The J360 setup for human is different because you dont have the option to break at all before the anti-breaker setup.
Still, he was talking about the same idea. Its not about the start - its about Cyrax being not able to anti-breaker opponent.
Sure you can start this off in a way to prevent opponent from breaking from the start - but thats not the case here. The case here is Anti-breaker combo that supposedly Cyrax dosent have.

Saltea Moonspell

Great, now if no one else sees this video this setup will work.
Even if you are aware of this - so what, what you gonna do huh? If you have the life that can afford rest of the damage - fuck, take it! - you still might go home with the breaker bars you gothered. Either way you are fucked - question is: is it going to be from ass to mouth or straight to the month - no disrespect here :) (ROTL)

CYracks

Command Grabber
Even if you are aware of this - so what, what you gonna do huh? If you have the life that can afford rest of the damage - fuck, take it! - you still might go home with the breaker bars you gothered. Either way you are fucked - question is: is it going to be from ass to mouth or straight to the month - no disrespect here :) (ROTL)
Hey! Don't force me to make a video exposing your expose J360 video. :p seriously, if anyone saw this video they'd just take the uppercut or just breaker it and hope you don't have the execution to pull off a combo after the breaker.

Saltea Moonspell

seriously, if anyone saw this video they'd just take the uppercut or just breaker it and hope you don't have the execution to pull off a combo after the breaker.
Yeah, that is really reliable and so legit option - H-O-P-E......"hope" is mother of stupid...but she loves her children xD.

Saltea Moonspell

Konqrr knew about this shit during MKD... ya'll mother fuckers are SLLOOOOOOOOOOWW!
STORMS
I might agree with you, but the irony is, that nobody really performs this shit on regular basis and havent brought that in day light. There were some threads here and there....people thought this is random, but its not. There is much more to it. This is a quick short video.

So if we are slow, you are standing i dare to say bud.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
STORMS
I might agree with you, but the irony is, that nobody really performs this shit on regular basis and havent brought that in day light. There were some threads here and there....people thought this is random, but its not. There is much more to it. This is a quick short video.

So if we are slow, you are standing i dare to say bud.
that was a total troll post post, fyi.

I have been randomly trolling Konqrr for really no reason, LOL

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
but most people tend to break cyrax combos the moment they get touched if they can, especially if it's a grounded combo, or at the latest wait for the first ex bomb and THEN break, if they get enough for a breaker mid combo then yeah i can completely see this working, if we see it begin to be used and tournament play with good results then, awesome
i love your sig.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
If you see them holding on to breakers for after your EX bomb comes out, just shoot a short bomb instead, and if they try break the uppercut they get relaunched. Its not perfect because they can tell the difference quite easily, but i land it enough when/if i play cyrax against someone who likes letting me blow the bar before they blow their breaker....

Saltea Moonspell

As i said: there are other variations that works. This option - starter is by far the easiest to land. This work great when opponent has one bar of meter.

Even though i know there is trap waiting for me - there isnt really much i can do to escape this. The thing about it is that Cyrax operator knows exactly when i get the 2nd bar and its really up to him how and when am ganna use it to break, or not.
So it makes no difference - can they tell, or not.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Ok i dont mind people making vids like this but let me state one thing, the combo i posted cannot be broken at any point in time before the majority of the damage hits, if you dont understand that then you've missed the point entirely MoonSpell, if you want to discuss setups like this i have a few more than this that are extremely situational (by meter percentage) and that all work the same way.

This setup you posted can easily be broken at any point and if they dont get meter until the second bomb then guess what? they take the bomb and break the njp if you decide to do a normal hit, of course there are also the options of doing the unbreakable setups in the video posted below. Its common knowledge that cyrax can do unbreakables at any time and then your fucked but this setup wont work if they still have life, there is no reason to breaker it if the reset wont take place because you decided to uppercet instead of dissolving net. If they dont have life then just follow the reset through and then do the remainder of the hits with special moves only to make it unbreakable. If they half more then half life then its better to save meter for the rest of the combo or till after it finishes to atleast be able to use their breaker properly.

Before posting something like this to shit on one of my post why not just discuss it with me to make sure its even relevant? This is a gimmick not an unbreakable. I take no offense but this can be misleading to people who dont understand cyrax.

EDIT: and to make it clear this is the specific unbreakable i was speaking of with cyblax at 1:23

This combo cannot be recreated by robo cyrax, i have a setup to make the land on the close bomb but it is es-capable for some reason beyond explanation, ill post it up when i have the time.

NariTuba

disMember
very nice those all work out as well, i just hope everyone understands that i was only referring to the one cyblax combo i put up in my first unbreakable vid, i didn't say that cyrax can't do ANY unbreakable combos, he just cant do the same exact one that is in that video.
We know J, we know. I actually typed a blow up response to that originally, but then I read it and decided to just substitute it with "I dont approve of your negative message" so as not to derail the thread. We know whos who here, dont worry. :)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I AM THE BEST CYBLAX PLAYER EVER, SHUT UP AND BOW DOWN TO ME

Just kidding, but honestly who cares who is who, just discuss the tech.

Kosu

Noob
Ok i dont mind people making vids like this but let me state one thing, the combo i posted cannot be broken at any point in time before the majority of the damage hits, if you dont understand that then you've missed the point entirely MoonSpell, if you want to discuss setups like this i have a few more than this that are extremely situational (by meter percentage) and that all work the same way.

This setup you posted can easily be broken at any point and if they dont get meter until the second bomb then guess what? they take the bomb and break the njp if you decide to do a normal hit, of course there are also the options of doing the unbreakable setups in the video posted below. Its common knowledge that cyrax can do unbreakables at any time and then your fucked but this setup wont work if they still have life, there is no reason to breaker it if the reset wont take place because you decided to uppercet instead of dissolving net. If they dont have life then just follow the reset through and then do the remainder of the hits with special moves only to make it unbreakable. If they half more then half life then its better to save meter for the rest of the combo or till after it finishes to atleast be able to use their breaker properly.

Before posting something like this to shit on one of my post why not just discuss it with me to make sure its even relevant? This is a gimmick not an unbreakable. I take no offense but this can be misleading to people who dont understand cyrax.

EDIT: and to make it clear this is the specific unbreakable i was speaking of with cyblax at 1:23

This combo cannot be recreated by robo cyrax, i have a setup to make the land on the close bomb but it is es-capable for some reason beyond explanation, ill post it up when i have the time.

J360,

We have brought you some gifts. I hope that after you see all this you might change your perspective on few things.
Now these videos were to show that Cyrax has these Anti-breaker setups, snd that they are not GIMMICKs, like you thought.

I also got a unbreakable combo (the exact same one you did with Cyblax in that video you mentioned and said Cyrax cant land it).
I did some calculations and it seems it is 47% not 57% like you wrote.

I've extended and costomized your juggle. I've changed the 2~net for 3~net, as it is mid normal and it removes some of wake up options.
The maximum damage i've come up to is 63% with 2 bars and breaker gone.

The next video shows a unbreakable 58% 3 bars juggle (when opponent decides not to break the uppercut)

I when your oponent decides not to break the uppercut, we can maximize damage output. Anti breaker 69% 3 bars juggle mid screan.

And the last video shows the Anti-Cross up d1~ex bomb that leeds to Anti-breaker 53% with 2 bars of meter and possible other options. This option I tested on Cyblax and is legit, witch Robo you must input: d1~Exb, Exb, mb, ff, d2, b2, bf2 46% if not breaked with 2 bars. I will make video and upload it soon.

For all the fans in US and Pro gamers i have a special gift. Hope you like it as much as I do. Thanks Mr. Boon!
This is a special edition J360's Cyblax Unbreakable that Cyrax dosent have.

Special thanks to:
Playpal, NariTuba, Krayzie, Maxter, Trophy Club

Theme

Noob
Im not even surprised.... /wrists. Since Ive dropped Cyrax, Im starting to hate these finds more and more >_<