What's new

ANTI-BREAKER COMBO 87%

Maxter

Noob
I've been surprised i haven't heard the cyrax nerfs rants lately, people will see more cyrax at top 8 again, i used cyrax most of my matches at mlg anaheim and failed, there will be a different cyrax coming to EVO, one never seen before,the forums will be filled with cyrax hate threads. Reo don't you ever dare quit this game for what happened to US at anaheim, we will train all weekend in my house after CEO, no sleep, we will prevail we will take over once again, Be prepared everyone

Kosu

Noob
good stuff, kosu, i will be using these at EVO, Maxter's Cyrax will come back full Power.
I'v been working on this for about 3 months now. The reason why I held were those damn ferffs everyone was talking about. In order to make sure they maintain till EVO I had hold them away from kommunity.
There is some more coming up soon.

NariTuba

disMember
These are good man, Ill add them to the community guide with your permission (as well as Playpals. J360 stuff is already in there)

Are you sure the bomb catches them if they dont break the uppercut in the d1~Exb combo? If you have video of the follow up to that it would be great. Unfortunately Im unable to test it myself right now.

Kosu

Noob
These are good man, Ill add them to the community guide with your permission (as well as Playpals. J360 stuff is already in there)

Are you sure the bomb catches them if they dont break the uppercut in the d1~Exb combo? If you have video of the follow up to that it would be great. Unfortunately Im unable to test it myself right now.
Ok, Narituba. I'will test it if get some time. I have other options also.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I have a nasty unbreakable corner combo using 2 meters going over the 80% dmg i still need to master it but it is in there, cyrax will be hated forever, i'll start practicing some of these in this video too, i'll go on hate mode with the cyborg.
I like how you say it like he isn't already... lol

HE NEEDS IT!

Also, I totally forgot to play REO to test my Human Cyrax...

NariTuba

disMember
When I started using AA1~Exb and AAd1~Exb recently, my results with Cyblax have improved noticeably. It gives him brutal air control by intimidation. The height of the initial popup is higher (compared to a grounded opp Exb hit) as well as the gravity, so other juggle possibilities are possible depending on how close to the ground the opp was at when the 1 connected. You can combo, reset and anti-breaker from it.

I also found that when using d1~Exb the best button input is f+d+1, f+d+4+Blk because it gives you the safety net of getting the anti air throw as an input buffer error, which will shut down the crossover or jump in anyway. If you use b+d you will get a teleport.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Sometime during next week we will present other D1~ExBomb setups and traps. There is much more to the corner game - and we will mainly focus on showing that to you guys. I said it before and I will say it one more time - Cyrax in corner is worse then Sub-Zero's Clone trap. I've been dealing with this for months now, I may not be a Pro, but I know my escape options and believe me guys.....its insane. And finally you'all seen those Ati-Breaker resets. It all looks like a puzzle you know how to solve when you are able to tell what and how opponents meter is being build and used. Then you hit hard with the proper combination and you decide when opponents breakers. Its Cyrax's decision at the end of the line.

Kosu

Noob
I have a nasty unbreakable corner combo using 2 meters going over the 80% dmg i still need to master it but it is in there, cyrax will be hated forever, i'll start practicing some of these in this video too, i'll go on hate mode with the cyborg.
I can't wait to see You using this at next turney :)

Kosu

Noob
When I started using AA1~Exb and AAd1~Exb recently, my results with Cyblax have improved noticeably. It gives him brutal air control by intimidation. The height of the initial popup is higher (compared to a grounded opp Exb hit) as well as the gravity, so other juggle possibilities are possible depending on how close to the ground the opp was at when the 1 connected. You can combo, reset and anti-breaker from it.

I also found that when using d1~Exb the best button input is f+d+1, f+d+4+Blk because it gives you the safety net of getting the anti air throw as an input buffer error, which will shut down the crossover or jump in anyway. If you use b+d you will get a teleport.
I count damage and this is 53%, this option I tested on Cyblax and is legit, witch Robo you must input: d1~Exb, Exb, mb, ff, d2, b2, bf2 46% if not breaked with 2 bars. I will make video and upload it soon.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
J360,

We have brought you some gifts. I hope that after you see all this you might change your perspective on few things.
Now these videos were to show that Cyrax has these Anti-breaker setups, snd that they are not GIMMICKs, like you thought.

I also got a unbreakable combo (the exact same one you did with Cyblax in that video you mentioned and said Cyrax cant land it).
I did some calculations and it seems it is 47% not 57% like you wrote.

I've extended and costomized your juggle. I've changed the 2~net for 3~net, as it is mid normal and it removes some of wake up options.
The maximum damage i've come up to is 63% with 2 bars and breaker gone.

The next video shows a unbreakable 58% 3 bars juggle (when opponent decides not to break the uppercut)

I when your oponent decides not to break the uppercut, we can maximize damage output. Anti breaker 69% 3 bars juggle mid screan.

And the last video shows the Anti-Cross up d1~ex bomb that leeds to Anti-breaker 53% with 2 bars of meter and possible other options. This option I tested on Cyblax and is legit, witch Robo you must input: d1~Exb, Exb, mb, ff, d2, b2, bf2 46% if not breaked with 2 bars. I will make video and upload it soon.

For all the fans in US and Pro gamers i have a special gift. Hope you like it as much as I do. Thanks Mr. Boon!
This is a special edition J360's Cyblax Unbreakable that Cyrax dosent have.

Special thanks to:
Playpal, NariTuba, Krayzie, Maxter, Trophy Club
Very nice, ever since playpals modified setup videos ive been tinkering with the same setups, lets get one thing straight, the first setup from the original post was a GIMMICK and still is, these new setups you posted up are not so please enough with the whole proving wrong thing, these are great additions to cyrax unbreakables and definitly ones that i didn't think of doing until i saw playpals video. You are correct about the cyblax setup and i never got to update it, i noticed it took less then half life way after i released the video so my apologies to everyone else, although i have modified the combo to take more damage now.

Another thing im going to address that is very obvious in these posts of yours and moonspells is a very unnecessary call out attitude that you bring along with your posts. I mention something in a video and i can always be proven otherwise but posting this like j360 is wrong and now time to thank (aka tag them to shit on me) all the great cyrax players out there (most of who rarely post a video EVER). If you really want to bring attention to yourselves then just put up a video and share your findings instead of trying to use me as a stepping stone on a forum for recognition, and if that is not the direction you wish your posts to have then your posts do not display otherwise. I have no issues with any findings and don't give a damn about credit because at the end of the day everyone uses setups that other people make.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
The next video shows a unbreakable 58% 3 bars juggle (when opponent decides not to break the uppercut)

I when your oponent decides not to break the uppercut, we can maximize damage output. Anti breaker 69% 3 bars juggle mid screan.

And the last video shows the Anti-Cross up d1~ex bomb that leeds to Anti-breaker 53% with 2 bars of meter and possible other options. This option I tested on Cyblax and is legit, witch Robo you must input: d1~Exb, Exb, mb, ff, d2, b2, bf2 46% if not breaked with 2 bars. I will make video and upload it soon.
Oh and not to be a dick or nothing but these 3 are escapable gimmicky as well lol. Just rewatched them the 1st and second one i have quoted in this post can both be breakered and jumped out of. The last one doesnt even have to be breakered and the bomb will whiff, ive tried messing with people to see if they dont notice the close bomb but its easy to spot once you notice cyrax shoots out a close bomb instead of mid bomb.

Otherwise the ones not quoted are legit, although the 63% one doesnt have to be broken once again unless i have very little health in that case damage doesnt matter, anyone whos even experienced that setup once should know from there on only to break after the uppercut. Now that i think about it the only real legit setup so far aside from playpals are the modified version of mine you did lol

Maxter Mustard-LK4D4 Krayzie TONY-T NariTuba Playpal please test these to confirm, i dont my word to be final but im pretty sure of it.

J360 the double ex bomb breaker trap is possible. I showcase it in my video.

Kosu The D1 AA breaker trap is not possible however, because you use the close bomb. It's better to use mid bomb and then dash uppercut.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
J360 the double ex bomb breaker trap is possible. I showcase it in my video.
Yes i am aware of that ever since i saw your video ive come up with a few other setups.

Playpal can you please test out the setups of Kosu that i pointed out, i want to make sure that im not the only one getting these results.

Well, technically the first combo you pointed out might not work because he did the second ex bomb too soon. The second combo won't work because he dashed into mid bomb. Otherwise these combos should work as legit breaker traps. The only problem is that no combo is ever worth 3 bars unless it's an xray combo.

The D1 AA combo I know won't work for sure. I don't even have to test it. Common property among robo cyrax's breaker traps is that they require mid bomb. The opponent could just not breaker and they won't fall into the bomb. It might work for human cyrax.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Well, technically the first combo you pointed out might not work because he did the second ex bomb too soon. The second combo won't work because he dashed into mid bomb. Otherwise these combos should work as legit breaker traps. The only problem is that no combo is ever worth 3 bars unless it's an xray combo.

The D1 AA combo I know won't work for sure. I don't even have to test it. Common property among robo cyrax's breaker traps is that they require mid bomb. The opponent could just not breaker and they won't fall into the bomb. It might work for human cyrax.
ah ok yea thats what i thought. The first two seemed like there was way too much time to brake and escape the bomb. And yes the d1 aa one does work for cyblax so i will try to incorporate it into my game. Im pretty sure the first two can be adjusted to work properly but those were not unbreakable, well atleast the way it was posted.

NariTuba

disMember
The important thing here is the unbreakable damage, not the "anti breakers". As J360 said above once theyve seen the setup, they know to break after the uppercut, I experienced it tonight playing casuals.

The reality of all these setups is that they add a free unbreakable uppercut to his unbreakble combos. So the important information to collect here is how much unbreakable damage we can get with 1, 2, or 3 bars. Should be something like 40+%, 50+%, and 55+% respectively.

If you start the unbreakable sequence off and AA1~Exb you get a chance for a hanging Exnet after the b2, which is pretty beast. You get the 50/50 when they drop and if you have a third bar you can get them into another unbreakable. If they guess wrong you can potentially net reset them before they can break, into a b2 -> hanging net again for another 50/50.

Kosu

Noob
About the videos that we posted. We did Cyblax 47% combo with Cyrax, about the spacing of next ones, thanx Playpal , J360 I will master it in comming up videos. Like MoonSpell said we have more anti breaker combos, I'm wondering about 80% with 2 bars in corner that Maxter said. Upload some new stuff guys! I have some anti breaker rests with differnt starters and ends that can be ubreakable and with high damage out put, up to 100%. The are legit and I will describe it also. And what do you think about NariTuba set up's? D2 is nice tool but he have other options, is all about reads. The key is that in the game we have many situation of ours and opponents meters. And Cyrax have ability to create advantage because he have those set ups combos. More soon.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
About the videos that we posted. We did Cyblax 47% combo with Cyrax, about the spacing of next ones, thanx Playpal , J360 I will master it in comming up videos. Like MoonSpell said we have more anti breaker combos, I'm wondering about 80% with 2 bars in corner that Maxter said. Upload some new stuff guys! I have some anti breaker rests with differnt starters and ends that can be ubreakable and with high damage out put, up to 100%. The are legit and I will describe it also. And what do you think about NariTuba set up's? D2 is nice tool but he have other options, is all about reads. The key is that in the game we have many situation of ours and opponents meters. And Cyrax have ability to create advantage because he have those set ups combos. More soon.
im always looking forward to new setups, ill post some of my own when i have the time, but to be honest there arent too many that work no matter what happens. If there are then by god this character is even more broken lol

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
The important thing here is the unbreakable damage, not the "anti breakers". As J360 said above once theyve seen the setup, they know to break after the uppercut, I experienced it tonight playing casuals.

The reality of all these setups is that they add a free unbreakable uppercut to his unbreakble combos. So the important information to collect here is how much unbreakable damage we can get with 1, 2, or 3 bars. Should be something like 40+%, 50+%, and 55+% respectively.

If you start the unbreakable sequence off and AA1~Exb you get a chance for a hanging Exnet after the b2, which is pretty beast. You get the 50/50 when they drop and if you have a third bar you can get them into another unbreakable. If they guess wrong you can potentially net reset them before they can break, into a b2 -> hanging net again for another 50/50.
and dont forget that you still have the option of a bomb to force a jump, since you started the combo with an ex and havent used a normal bomb yet you can set up a bomb before the drop from the hanging net