What's new

Strategy Breaker traps

Shoutouts to aj1701 for making the vid.

At 0:05 this is the ground combo for if the opponent doesn't breaker

At 0:20 this is what happens if the opponent breaks the ground combo.

0:30 another possible breaker trap you can use

0:50 standing 1 AA breaker trap

1:10 what happens if the opponent doesn't breaker AA standing 1

1:25 AA net combo

1:35 what happens if you break the AA net combo

1:50 2 bar breaker trap

2:09 what happens if you don't break the 2 bar combo

Yeah, I know I missed all the follow ups. I don't think tech roll into Njp is possible, maybe a net?

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
These are legit, good work man. Once again these work because of the fact that you cannot breaker the meat of the combo. The distance you create yourself to do the uppercut is what makes them work. The very specific unbreakable combo i was talking about in my video was just the cyblax unbreakable off of net into the close bomb uppercut nothing else.

these should be stickied

Krayzie Mustard-LK4D4 TEST YOUR MIGHT CYracks NariTuba TONY-T

NariTuba

disMember
NOW we're talking. This is a comprehensive rundown for the anti-breaker mechanic with diferent starters. Great work Playpal ! An by the way, inspired by your previous video I started to AA with 1~Exb and Im pretty much consistent with it now! Im working on d1~Exb for crossovers now... much harder, but doable with enough practice. Good stuff man!

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
did not understand what was at the 0:20 second o_0? I have to get after the relaunch NJP оr is it better to continue after 1~net.
Or is it due to the fact that the breaker did the enemy?

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
This is really great stuff man. Well done!

And yeah, Tech Roll into NJP is tricky. I'd go for tech roll into 33

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
this character doesnt need more ways to fuck your life bar and your meter bar sideways!!! :mad:

Beginner0k_TwM

Technical trap (exchange breakers) or a secure teleport (convergence with Zoner, but the chip damaged will have to endure if you try to jump over it ...) or win the round with an experienced opponent:
We throw a full screen of the mid bombs, teleport, and if the opponent punishes tp throw it at the bomb breaker xD
Can anyone help with the test?

Axel_Redd

Technical trap (exchange breakers) or a secure teleport (convergence with Zoner, but the chip damaged will have to endure if you try to jump over it ...) or win the round with an experienced opponent:
We throw a full screen of the mid bombs, teleport, and if the opponent punishes tp throw it at the bomb breaker xD
Can anyone help with the test?
i dont quite under stand what u all said o.o

Mr_rAXX

inFamous Member
I think he meant to drop a bomb in front of your opponent just outside the blast radius, teleport behind him, and break the second hit of the punish to push them into the blast radius.

I think this has actually happened to me before but is not viable as a strategy, even in Bizarro World.

Beginner0k_TwM

Found a new breaker-trap:
FJP~2,1~net => back dash => Ex Bomb => mid bomb => dash => 1,1~Close bomb => Net(Reset) => dash => b+2(secondary hit) => Saw. 50% damage
AANet => Ex Bomb => mid bomb => dash => 1,1~Close bomb => Net => dash => b+2(secondary hit) => Saw. 40% damage.
it is necessary that the opponent in the fall was closer to the bomb, and then use 1,1~Close bomb.
If the enemy tries to make the breaker in 1,1 it will get on reset.
Forgive me if this was known or anyone wrote.

Axel_Redd

Found a new breaker-trap:
FJP~2,1~net => back dash => Ex Bomb => mid bomb => dash => 1,1~Close bomb => Net(Reset) => dash => b+2(secondary hit) => Saw. 50% damage
AANet => Ex Bomb => mid bomb => dash => 1,1~Close bomb => Net => dash => b+2(secondary hit) => Saw. 40% damage.
it is necessary that the opponent in the fall was closer to the bomb, and then use 1,1~Close bomb.
If the enemy tries to make the breaker in 1,1 it will get on reset.
Forgive me if this was known or anyone wrote.
nice, might be more consistant than the uppercut, but probably does less damage. my problem with the uppercut 1 is that its hard to space correctly, it may not trap otherwise.