What's new

Anime discussion thread

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Even though I might have mentioned it previously in this thread, I just finished it again so I can mention it again. Can't argue with rules.

But yeah, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Watch it. The whole thing. Even if you don't like it, watch all of the episodes because the movie at the end might just be the greatest animated thing in the history of existence, and watching every episode enhances the experience tenfold

ReallyMontana

Making Proper Adjustments
Anyone recommend any good anime to watch? I've been watching Naruto & I love the show. Never thought I would watch it. But I grow tired of waiting for episodes now that I caught up to it.

ReallyMontana

Making Proper Adjustments
For those who have been keeping up with the Naruto manga, who is excited about the upcoming battle with the revived madara and will someone else die who was in naruto's class (like neji)?
This war has been keeping on my toes. So far Madara seems invincible to the point where idk who will stop him (of course Naruto will find a way). But biggest question is, "Whats next after the war is over?". :(

ESP_-Mystique

Misanthropic Persona
I recommend: GoSick , Gintama , Steins Gate , Persona , XXXHolic and Welcome To The NHK. These are my personal favorites. But if you're looking for something with everything , then Gintama is the best choice. It's one of the greatest anime's I've seen since Death Note.

Oh yeah , Dead Man Wonder Land.

Last edited:

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Just finish watching Shangri-La a couple of days ago.......just good enough to pass the time nothing special.Now I'm watching "A Certain Magical Index" am I in for a good watch or not? Welcome To The NHK is a great show to watch I would recommend it to anyone. Man I can't wait for Naruto to be over.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I watched Toonami back in the 90's through the early 2000s and that before even I went out to go play outside. Anime is always first. DBZ, Gundam Wing, G Gundam, Outlaw Star, Ruruouni Kenshin, Cyborg 009 shit even Sailor Moon. Dont lie every 90's kid had a crush on the sailor scouts I know I did heheh. Cowboy Beebop, Big O, Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi Universe, Tenchi In Tokyo etc. the list goes on.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
I watched Toonami back in the 90's through the early 2000s and that before even I went out to go play outside. Anime is always first. DBZ, Gundam Wing, G Gundam, Outlaw Star, Ruruouni Kenshin, Cyborg 009 shit even Sailor Moon. Dont lie every 90's kid had a crush on the sailor scouts I know I did heheh. Cowboy Beebop, Big O, Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi Universe, Tenchi In Tokyo etc. the list goes on.
You know I'll be the first to admit I did watch Sailor Moon,but now when I think back on it I say to myself "What the fuck was I thinking"

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
You know I'll be the first to admit I did watch Sailor Moon,but now when I think back on it I say to myself "What the fuck was I thinking"
Lol yeah, but I watched it, fuck it, heheh it was interesting though even though it was aimed at the female audience.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Oh yeah also Yu Yu Hakusho, Zoids chaotic century, to add to the list you cant forget that. I gotta buy the DVD's so I can watch it again.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Oh dude Ghost In Shell and Inyuasha.Those are another great 90s anime.....I tried to get into Inyuasha,but that whole love triangle stuff got to me.

Too much love not enough action and violence.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Oh dude Ghost In Shell and Inyuasha.Those are another great 90s anime.....I tried to get into Inyuasha,but that whole love triangle stuff got to me.

Too much love not enough action and violence.
Oh yeah Inyuasha is a good one too, its one of those animes that stick to you
Oh and do you know the name of the song in the video?