What's new

General/Other - Cutthroat All these new "Kano" players coming up.....I WONDER WHY

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
As long as they're not using Alien, they're OK with me.

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
I'd take Alien's safe 8% mixups over Kano's safe(PLUS) 40% mixups. At least Alien is unsafe when he wants to do real damage. I'm not downplaying Alien, he's dumb too.
Oh I know that you're not downplaying Alien, and I can understand your view with CT's mixups, I just feel like Alien is dirtier myself. I might be a little salty about the EX Buff nerf though, so my judgement could be impaired in this case.

kantboy-2

Ripper
I main Commando.

Cutthroat is just dumb as fuck and I don't like it.

Thank Grodd his main problems are Cutthroat specific; I don't want the Cyber and Commando getting ploughed because people say it's Kano in general that's the problem.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I main Commando.

Cutthroat is just dumb as fuck and I don't like it.

Thank Grodd his main problems are Cutthroat specific; I don't want the Cyber and Commando getting ploughed because people say it's Kano in general that's the problem.
Cyber already got dumpstered

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Oh I know that you're not downplaying Alien, and I can understand your view with CT's mixups, I just feel like Alien is dirtier myself. I might be a little salty about the EX Buff nerf though, so my judgement could be impaired in this case.
Yeah. Picking between Cutthroat Kano and Acidic Alien is like deciding if you want to stick your dick in a garbage disposal or dump raw sewage into your eyes.

Reminds me why I dropped him back in earlier this year. Even back then, I knew he was something that was going to get too big. EVO 2K16 will prove that Kano's pressure "Is a bitch!"