What's new

All PSN Player Stats Reset

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Update* The stats returned briefly, then i was disconnected from MK servers and wasnt allowed to reconnect. Something is definitely screwy.

aj1701

Noob
Title says it all. Everyone on PSN has had their stats reset in MK9. Dafuq.
Not me. I actually "lost" 2000 loses from my record when the servers started fucking up a few weeks ago. They've since returned, damnit, lol. I actually don't care about my record, for the record.

aj1701

Noob
I like to look for people with the lopsided win/loss records (like 8000/400) b/c generally (disregarded the boosters) those are the better players... I want to get better by playing them. Not worse by playing not so good players.
LOL. No, they're not, not by a long shot. A few I played like that are legit, but most are not. They hunt noobs. Then I've had people with 1/10 kick my ass, likely b/c they are just a new account. My account is lopsided the other way because I do try to find people better, including people from this site. Look at my vids and see how often I lose to TYMers, but I don't mind b/c I'm learning.

I only look at records to get an idea about total number of games played; I try to look for people with 1000 or more typically. I also don't refuse a challenge. If someone with 0/0 thinks they can beat me, go for it. Again, it may just be a new account for them.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
The servers have been really screwed up as of lately. I constantly get the "Connection to the server was lost. Check your modem or router blah blah blah" when I'm trying to browse the rooms and whatnot.

I'll guess I have to work on my MK e-peen all over again.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Not me. I actually "lost" 2000 loses from my record when the servers started fucking up a few weeks ago. They've since returned, damnit, lol. I actually don't care about my record, for the record.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Dude, I saw you in the chatroom the other day at like 2800-200 and was wondering how the hell that happened. It was bugging me, but I forgot to ask you, lol.