What's new

Combo List - Scorpion All Optimal combos as of 6/25 patch.

Matix218

Get over here!
The August patch affected the algorithm of when you are considered to be on the other side when going for a cross over jump attack, it's been messing with me too, don't worry.

I would just go into the lab and study getting the cross over JI2 to combo first, once you feel comfortable with it, practice inputting F4 when you're still in the air, that's how I get it to combo anyway.
Have you experienced it being more difficult to do the following combo since the patch:

214 tele, 123 ex tele, run 21 spear

I don't know if it is my imagination or if I was tired when I was practicing last time but I have not changed how I do the inputs at all and I never used to miss this but now I randomly get a f2 instead of a run, 21 sometimes. Am I the only one experiencing this? Is it just in my head? I never used to have that happen pre patch though...

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Have you experienced it being more difficult to do the following combo since the patch:

214 tele, 123 ex tele, run 21 spear

I don't know if it is my imagination or if I was tired when I was practicing last time but I have not changed how I do the inputs at all and I never used to miss this but now I randomly get a f2 instead of a run, 21 sometimes. Am I the only one experiencing this? Is it just in my head? I never used to have that happen pre patch though...
That's another thing that got changed, the ability to buffer running.

Depending on where you input the run is probably what's tripping you up, I would suggest just tapping run as soon as you see Scorp's feet land from the EX tele and just dial in the rest.

Matix218

Get over here!
That's another thing that got changed, the ability to buffer running.

Depending on where you input the run is probably what's tripping you up, I would suggest just tapping run as soon as you see Scorp's feet land from the EX tele and just dial in the rest.
I didn't think it was my imagination. I guess I am going to have to re-work my timing on certain run combos until it becomes muscle memory. Thanks

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Hey Tripl/STRYKIE/anyone else with an answer, what's the best combo off an ex-TP opener?

I GOT HANDS

So, what the hell is the point in opening up B3xxFBC for safety, if the game just option selects it to Chain on block anyway? I tried it like 10 times, recording successful B3xxFBC B12, and it goes through fine on hit, on block it just option selects out Chain anyway. Feels like I'd be better off taking B3xxChain as the opener every time, I mean it's just as unsafe on block, and that way I can actually FBC later in the combo for more damage as well I imagine.

EDIT: same thing with F3xxFBC, defaults to chain on block, so fuck footsies I guess?

Xzyj

Noob
So, what the hell is the point in opening up B3xxFBC for safety, if the game just option selects it to Chain on block anyway? I tried it like 10 times, recording successful B3xxFBC B12, and it goes through fine on hit, on block it just option selects out Chain anyway. Feels like I'd be better off taking B3xxChain as the opener every time, I mean it's just as unsafe on block, and that way I can actually FBC later in the combo for more damage as well I imagine.

EDIT: same thing with F3xxFBC, defaults to chain on block, so fuck footsies I guess?
you have to wait a little bit before inputting more commands after FBC if you hit your opponent on block

I GOT HANDS

you have to wait a little bit before inputting more commands after FBC if you hit your opponent on block
I've got I now. I can consistently avoid chain, but in actual games I occasionally input just a little too fast and launch the fireball on block. Is this a mistake you guys sometimes make? Feels like the window is awful small for F3 and it will be hard to ever totally make it consistent, at least Fireball is much safer...

MAN0

DevilApes
I've got I now. I can consistently avoid chain, but in actual games I occasionally input just a little too fast and launch the fireball on block. Is this a mistake you guys sometimes make? Feels like the window is awful small for F3 and it will be hard to ever totally make it consistent, at least Fireball is much safer...
That may happen once in a while so yeah it's normal.

Xzyj

Noob
What are you guys using as your mid screen bnb?
214-tele 12-spear crossover2-f4~FA-11~tele, very consistant
114-tele b12 spear crossover2-f4~FA-11~tele, even more easier version (9 frame starter) your usual punisher

Last edited:
I did not see any of the combos that I know in the OP. Sorry if these are Known
Ninjutsu:
35% meterless
2+1+4+teleport--b2--b1+2+spear--jip+1+2+3+takedown
37% meterless ( It's easy to do in the corner but doable to to midscreen)
f2--b2--b2--b2--njp--fjik+teleport--2+1+spear--jip+1+2+3+takedown or (2+1+4+takedown in the corner, It adds .20% more damage)

Inferno:
37% anti air meterless
b1+2+minion charge--2+1+spear--jip+2+1+minion grab--jip+1+2+3+takedown
43% one bar anti air
b1+2+minion charge--2+1+3+ ex Teleport--run+2+1+spear--jip+2+1+minion grab--jip+1+2+3+takedown
47% two bars anti air
b1+2+ex minion charge--2+1+3+ ex Teleport--run+2+1+spear--jip+2+1+minion grab--jip+1+2+3+takedown

Note:

You can do 3 b2 -- njp --jik combos in non Ninjutsu variations in the corner.

Also, b2 grants a teleport combo midscreen in other non Ninjutsu variations, so it's a -2 launcher in those variations.

Last edited:
My secret Xray Combo. That nobody in the lifetime of the game discovered.
2+1+4+teleport--s4+Xray= 50%
With Jump punch it does the same damage.....
I have more Inferno Scorpion combos. Just call me. LOL
Edit: I Mistype the 2+1+4, It's been too long without playing the game.

Last edited: