What's new

All 29 characters visualized. Which characters do you want to main? Which ones do you want to try?

Searsy82

Noob
I will play as everyone at least a few times, just to give everyone a fair shake.

Heavy Rotation (Characters I see myself using most often):
  • Noob
  • Sub Zero
  • Kabal
  • Shang
  • Kotal
  • Raiden
  • Shao
  • Baraka
  • Scorpion
Medium Rotation (characters I am interested in and that I can see making into heavy rotation):

• Liu Kang
  • Kung Lao
  • Millena
  • Kano
  • Jade
  • Erron Black
  • Cetrion
  • D'vorah
  • Kollector
  • Geras
  • Frost
  • Skarlet
  • Kitana
  • Johnny Cage
  • Jax
  • Shinok
  • Cassie
  • Kronika
Low Rotation (characters I will try, but likely will only use a few times and never come back)
  • Jacqui
  • Sonya
And to clarify, I love fighting games, but I am not someone that I would consider a serious player. I play them for fun and the competitive spirit of it. I would say I fall someone in the middle ground between Casual and Serious player.
Pro<<<<<<Hadrcore<<<<<Me<<<<<<<<<Casual

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I’m maining the shit out of Liu Kang
I’m trying out everyone.
Least interesting will be Geras, Kotal, D’vorah, Jaqui and Shinnok if he’s in the game.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
HYPED: Jade, Kabal, Baraka, Skarlet, Frost, Kollector, Shang Tsung, Mileena, Erron Black, Kotal, D'Vorah, Noob Saibot,

YEAH I LIKE THEM: Kano, Johnny Cage, Kitana, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Shao Kahn,

NOT MUCH INTEREST SO FAR: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Geras,

NEVER GONNA EVEN TOUCH: Cassie Cage, Jax, Sonya Blade
I like this organization and color scheme; I'm going to use a variation of it if you don't mind. ^^

HYPED: Jade, Shang Tsung, Noob Saibot, Frost, Cassie Cage, Raiden, Geras, Kollector, Cetrion, Liu Kang, Kitana, Mileena, Jacqui Briggs, Shao Kahn.

YEAH I LIKE THEM: Sub-Zero, Kotal, Sonya Blade, D'vorah, Geras, Kronika.

NOT MUCH INTEREST: Skarlet (I was hype for her, but I think I'm getting a little burned out on seeing her gameplay all the time), Jax, Scorpion, Kano, Kabal, Kung Lao, Shinnok, Baraka, Erron Black.

I like to mess around and play with a variety of characters, thus I really don't have a main. Although, if I had to choose two characters, I'd probably focus a lot of my energy on Jade (shocker, I know lol) and Kitana.

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Characters I’m going to main and use for tournaments:
Noob, Erron Black, Kabal

Characters I’m going to lab and have as back up:
Scorpion, Sub Zero, Jade, Johnny, Kotal, Kollector, and Frost.

cool thing, thanks. i dunno who to main yet though. im mostly interested into kotal, but found him visually underwhelming in the little footage so far.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I really hope none of the new characters (well geras did kinda replaced Tremor in some moves) Cetrion or Kollector will replace an old character.

I hope both Cetrion and Kollector feel fresh and new and have bizarre powers and characteristics that we haven't seen before in other characters. If Cetrion is about Rocks and Water for instance, she is boring and a somewhat clone to Rain and Tremor, if Kollector is about souls and telekinesis he's not unique as well.

And yes, there are a lot of fire-using characters, but fire is overused anyway.

Shinnok! My all-time favorite. I feel spoiled that he's in 2 games in a row. I know he doesn't deserve to be in the roster based on popularity so I won't take it for granted.

Shao Kahn, Noob Saibot, Jade, Shang Tsung. I want to play as well.

If they add Havik and Reiko in DLC, I'll main them too.

Hype priority:
1. Tsung
2. Shinnok
3. Kollector
4. Noob Saibot
And I am already playing Scarlet in the stress test) of course it may change depending on what Kollector turns out to be, and whether Shang and Shinnok are even in the game)
And then I will focuse on the one of these 4, who is more viable for competitive play.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Main: some combo of Jacqui/D'vorah/Skarlet/Cassie/Frost, probably not all of them but whichever 2-3 click with me the most

Try out: Johnny, Kabal, Shang, Shinnok, Jade,Shao Kahn, Baraka, Cetrion. And I ALWAYS lab Kitana/Mileena even though I rarely end up playing them much.

Really the only characters I'm just not interested in (as of now, some of them could still impress me) are Raiden, Scorp, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Erron, everybody else will get a shot at some point.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Seems pretty simple for me: if it's a male character in MK11, I'm gonna try him.

Day 1 plays probably go to Johnny, Kano, and Jax.

Last edited:

Espio

Kokomo
Goro was top tier at the end of MKX
No, he was not. What is this even based on? He was a solid character no more no less and certainly not top tier.

Goro is top though. Plus on almost all of his specials + 6f d1.
I'm glad nobody else had a 6 frame down 1 and where do you even get this stuff? Punchwalk, fang spin etc are all negative on block. Only things plus special wise is MB low stab for a bar, flame breath with full combo punishable gaps and what have you. People look at characters devoid of context and accurate information which does not yield fair analysis.

There is no mention about how his poke/command grab mind game is useless against many low hitbox characters due to it simply not working or how his best footsie tool is low profiled heavily because so many have low profiling pokes.

Goro blows up mashers and sloppy play more so than anything.

Which characters do you want to main?
Kabal, Mileena, Johnny Cage, and Skarlet (having a blast with her in the stress test)

Which characters do you want to at least try out?

Pretty much everyone lol but ill be jumping towards Frost, Shang, Noob, and Shao Kahn first.

I want to main Erron, but if his execution is as demanding as before I'll have to look elsewhere. Most excited to try out Liu Kang, Mileena (if she's in), Shao Kahn, Noob and Kotal.

Last edited:

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
No, he was not. What is this even based on? He was a solid character no more no less and certainly not top tier.

I'm glad nobody else had a 6 frame down 1 and where do you even get this stuff? Punchwalk, fang spin etc are all negative on block. Only things plus special wise is MB low stab for a bar, flame breath with full combo punishable gaps and what have you. People look at characters devoid of context and accurate information which does not yield fair analysis.

There is no mention about how his poke/command grab mind game is useless against many low hitbox characters due to it simply not working or how his best footsie tool is low profiled heavily because so many have low profiling pokes.

Goro blows up mashers and sloppy play more so than anything.
Don’t know man. Play a lot of great Goro’s and I think he has more than one plus move in Fangs variation. Also remember Knicks obliterating Sonicfox with Goro