What's new

All 29 characters visualized. Which characters do you want to main? Which ones do you want to try?

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain

If we can trust the leaks, then Mileena, Shang Tsung and Shinnok are unlockable characters. If we can trust the 29 base roster leak there is one unknown character missing. I personally see that spot going to Kronika. I just think that the times of unplayable boss characters in NRS games are over (rightfully so).

Which characters do you want to main?
Which characters do you want to at least try out?

Characters I want to main:

1. Noob Saibot
2. Kabal (Rain over Kabal, if Rain is the fourth unlockable character (wishful thinking) over Kronika.)

Characters I want to try out:

1. Raiden
2. Mileena
3. Erron Black (depending on his playstyle and his outfits)

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
For me:

Characters i Plan to Lab ASAP: Kabal, Jade, Kotal Kahn

Characters I plan to atleast try out: Kollector, Mileena, Noob

I mained Kotal and Shinnok in MKX, so yeah. Character loyalty booisss

I do actually wanna try Sub-Zero out, though. He's the most badass he's ever looked with those axes and that rad Krushing Blow from his slide.

Definitely wanna try out Shang Tsung. I've missed the glorious bastard.

And Cetrion really piques my interest. Probbaly just because we know nothing about her other than the she's maybe an Elder God?

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
HYPED: Jade, Kabal, Baraka, Skarlet, Frost, Kollector, Shang Tsung, Mileena, Erron Black, Kotal, D'Vorah, Noob Saibot,

YEAH I LIKE THEM: Kano, Johnny Cage, Kitana, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Shao Kahn,

NOT MUCH INTEREST SO FAR: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Geras,

NEVER GONNA EVEN TOUCH: Cassie Cage, Jax, Sonya Blade

DEPENDS:
- Jacqui = If she is a bore again like in MKX I won't use her.
- Shinnok = If he's boring again like in MKX and not about necromancy than I won't try him.
- Cetrion = If she is about plants, then she is my instant favorite, IF she is about rocks or water, then I'm skipping her.
- Kronika = I'd rather see Rain, and I'm not a fan of playable bosses, sorry.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Im hearing alot of good shit from the stress test in general

The only big thing people are adjusting too is jumping, as its much more punishable now

Looks at Baraka`s Spine Burst

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I would delete Kronika, Jax, Sonya and Shinnok, and replace them for Rain, Sindel, Havik and Tanya.

Then the roster would be a 11/10 for me personally lol. Have some Reptile, Ermac, Kenshi, Sektor and Nightwolf in the DLC and voila, 12/10

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Out of the characters shown so far I like Raiden and Johnny cage the most. Jade is really good in the mobile game though. It makes me want to try her too.

My hype goes to Shang, Shao and noob though. I hope I can play them because they are my favorite characters.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Which characters do you want to main? :D
1.Mileena
2.Cetrion
3.Kung Lao
4.Kitana
5.Sonya
6.Sub-Zero
7.Skarlet
8.Cassie Cage

Which characters do you want to at least try out? ;)
1.Erron Black
2.Frost
3.Raiden
4.Shao Kahn
5.Noob Saibot

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Liu, Cage, Lao and maybe Sub Zero. I used to like Sub Zero when I was younger,but Nrs keeps making him a bitch, the ultimate number two. Like, not even Luigi is getting such disrespect, so sad.

Last edited:

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
If NRS have said Kronika isn't playable then I guess she isn't playable?
I'm not buying it.

Ed Boon had a monologue about how proud he was of Kronika. First female boss in MK, yadda, yadda. And then not make her playable? On top of that I really thought the days of non-playable boss characters in NRS games were over. So in my mind there are two possible scenarios:

1. Kronika will be playable, but she'll have a secondary Ultra Instinct form, which won't be playable. Just like Shinnok (playable) and Corrupted Shinnok (not playable) in MKX. Or Brainiac (playable) and Alien-Ship-Powered Brainiac (not playable) in Injustice 2.

2. Kronika isn't playable, just like Quan Chi wasn't playable in MK9, if I remember correctly. He wasn't available at the beginning, but once you unlocked him in the story mode, he became playable. Same with Kronika. Not playable at the beginning, playable later on.

All of that is of course, if the rumors of 4 unlockable characters are true at all. Up until now we have no other evidence than someone on Discord telling us to trust them.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Jade.

Maybe some Kitana and Cassie on the side.
Cassie's just yo side bitch huh?

For me, I feel like I'll probably try all of them to be find a secondary, but I have my eye on Cassie, Noob, Johnny, Sonya, Scarlet (really liking her so far), IF smoke if in you know I'll be all up on that boy.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Cassie's just yo side bitch huh?

For me, I feel like I'll probably try all of them to be find a secondary, but I have my eye on Cassie, Noob, Johnny, Sonya, Scarlet (really liking her so far), IF smoke if in you know I'll be all up on that boy.
If my performance in sc6 is any indication of my ability to pick up a character I'll probably be trying to understand Jade in 2023

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Main: Shang Tsung

Pocket: Shinnok

Try: The Kollector, Kabal, Skarlet, Scorpion, Noob Saibot. Everyone actually, but those have priority.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Kano
Baraka
Shao kahn
Liu kang
Kollektor
Kabal
Noob
Erron Black
JAX
DLC GUEST (Doomslayer , Michael Myers , Pennywise , Spawn)
DLC MK CHARS (Havik , Reiko , Stryker , Nigthwolf)