What's new

Combo List - Alien Alien's Combo Thread – Updated 7th/05/2016

HappyPow

Noob
For the acid one!
Yo! I've got a 43% 1bar (corner) no restand from F1, 40% 1bar +restant. I haven't done mid Screens yet. Meterless in the corner, from F1 I Can get 32%+restand and 37% by ending the combo without restand. Is that interesting or not?
(Of course without JiP or previous damages from acid)

Last edited:

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
For the acid one!
Yo! I've got a 43% 1bar (corner) no restand from F1, maybe around 47~50% 2bars (I'll see if I Can hit the restant), 38% 1bar +restand (or maybe 40 don't remember), I haven't done mid Screens yet. Meterless, from F1 I Can get 32%+restand and 37% by ending the combo without restand. Is that interesting or not?
(Of course without JiP or previous damages from acid)
did u add the stacking dot to these? so thats the total damage of the combo or just what the game showed u at the end of the combo?

Tweedy

Noob
I just end all combos in flip midscreen, or db1 in the corner.

Other enders just don't grant enough hit advantage.

Snake Sound 222

Tonight, Tarkata feasts
Acidic Alien:

Corner 45-48%: db2 db2 db4 f134 fb4MB f134 df3 (38% for Tarkatan, Konjurer, and Acidic without the db2 and db4)

Corner X-Ray 50-53%: db2 db2 db4 b11 u4

Last edited:

Snake Sound 222

Tonight, Tarkata feasts
Are u really starting the combo with acid spray ? Twice ? Or u just didn't put the inputs in the right order?
There can be two acid sprays. The second one barely boosts your damage. If you need that extra damage to finish off an opponent, then use two acid sprays. Otherwise just use one spray.

There can be two acid sprays. The second one barely boosts your damage. If you need that extra damage to finish off an opponent, then use two acid sprays. Otherwise just use one spray.
What I'm trying to say is that your combo start db2? Or did u mean u3? I'm just confused on how u have ur combo written down

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
He's saying that if you have poisoned your opponent with 2 Acid Sprays (db2) and 1 Acid Puddle (db4), the combo will go over 40%.

Ahh okay I was wtf lol , f134 ex flip u3 u3 b11u4 12 df3 for like 45 percent I think that the most damage for one bar u can sub out the f134 with basically any starter and get to the really high 30s if u do a simple standing 1 or something if u were to Punish , can get more if you start ur combo after acid blood restand . Haven't played alien much after I patch just in the lab to see how much damage was effected by it and acidic imo barley got touched .

Side note is the pounce the only move now with armor ?

Snake Sound 222

Tonight, Tarkata feasts
Universal Midscreen:
f134 fb1EX f134 df3 36%

Tarkatan Midscreen (For Acidic and Konjurer, you may have to run, haven't checked yet):
f134 fb1EX b11u4 214 df3 38%

HoneyBee's video (also where the above Tarkatan kombo is from):

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
I suggest ending all midscreen combos in bf4 and corner combos in db1, to net high hit advantage. It's well worth the small damage loss, with the recent nerfs to hit advantage on pounce.

Snake Sound 222

Tonight, Tarkata feasts
I suggest ending all midscreen combos in bf4 and corner combos in db1, to net high hit advantage. It's well worth the small damage loss, with the recent nerfs to hit advantage on pounce.
If you use f134 at the end of your kombo fb4 will miss. Df3, fb1, and df2 won't.