What's new

Combo List - Alien Alien's Combo Thread – Updated 7th/05/2016

gibster13

A fan of fans
My best advice would be abuse f134xxbf4(high,mid,low,overhead) It's safe (too most) and leads to mixups.

F13xxbf4(high,mid,overhead)
F134xxdb3(high,mid,low,low)

F1 is 11f startup

It's like using mileenas exroll

This thread is not about me. Post combos for the Xenomorph and specify the variation please.

----[ Notation guide ]----

, – Precedes the next step in a string – example: 1,1,2.

+ – The preceding and following input must be pressed at once.
This often does not apply to directional inputs like D1, D2, B4 and the like.

xx – Canceled into – e.g. B3xxLow Tail Grab.

~ – Next part of a combo, not canceled into – e.g. B1,1,U4~F1,3,4.

JI – Jump-in.

NJ – Neutral Jump.

EX – MK9-style EX special; a move that is enhanced at the same time it is executed.

MB – Injustice-style Meter Burn: a move that can be enhanced after the animation has already started.

Run – A run can be canceled out of by executing the next command.

Contents are sorted as such:
[ Meterless Midscreen ]
[ Meterless Corner ]

{ Metered Midscreen }
{ Metered Corner }

- Unbreakable Combos -

-------------------[ Meterless Midscreen ]-------------------

----[ Universal ]----

----[ Acidic ]----

----[ Konjurer ]----

----[ Tarkatan ]----

-------------------[ Meterless Corner ]-------------------

-------------------{ Metered Midscreen }-------------------

-------------------{ Metered Corner }-------------------

-------------------- Unbreakable Combos --------------------
Midscreen 1 bar
Any starter but 214 seems to scale best.
214xxDB2(ex), NJP, F134xxDF3

And I was wondering if anyone could recommend another ender than using F134 as the timing can sometimes be tricky? Something easier to connect without sacrificing too much damage.

Browiththefro

Just a dude with a 'fro

DB1 Far, JIP, B3 +DB3, JIP, B2, F13, Quick Dash, F134, DF3

You can also replace the B3 + DB3 to F4 + DB3 to do an Overhead into Low to mix things up for the same damage.

Sorry for not having it in proper notation, this is my first post. Feel free to correct me and I'll edit it. I appreciate it!

Last edited:

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Here's the most damaging 1 bar corner combos I could find with Tarkatan. I tried desperately to squeeze out that extra 1% to hit 40 but even with an extra ji2, it's not enough:(

Also found a good midscreen confirm off the rekka: (starter) bf21+3MB njp, ji2 214 df3- does 34% of a 214 starter

UPDATE: I DID IT! 41% and viable!!

Hey mate, gots a nice 41% 1-Bar in the corner, off F1 mid (no jump in), WITH A 50/50 IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING. Can also spend a second bar to make it 51% restand !!!

Come check it out in the Tarkatan guide over here, third post down got all the combos that I've been grinding out. Enjoy!

Acidic

Corner

1 bar - F134, bf4ex, njp, u3, u3, d1, acid blood - 50% if kept in corner, leaves them standing.

1 bar F134, bf4ex, njp, d2, b11, acid blood - about 42 or 43%, leaves standing

Meterless- b11u4, njp, u3, u3, b11, acid blood - little over 40% if kept in corner, leaves standing

Midscreen

1 bar- jip, f134, bf1ex, b11u4, f23434, exo sting far- 41%

Last edited:
Instead of burning the meter for the overhead mix up, you can also do Back 3 xx down back 4 for the same effect. The timing has to be right though . Finish off the same for 37 percent.

Here's a 50/50 setup with alien konjurer after
F134xxdb1 you can do back 3xxdb3 they will get hit by the face hugger then do ji1,f134xxbf1mb,f134xx3 43%
If you want the overhead do b3xxmbbf4 walk back jip, b11u4, f23xxdf3 32%
Both only one bar

Ponkz

Noob
His standing 3 low profiles and so does chop chop, so against kitana it counters her upblades with no bar needed. Her other wake-up you need to d3 exdb2.

Cassies wake-up diving glow kick can be f4 df3 with no armour and it works. basically our anti air grab is godlike.

I GOT HANDS

Hey guys, figured I'd post some of my Tarkatan corner tech

Here is 2x restand combo's off F1, our 11 frame mid... one does 43%, one does 45%... the difference between the two is that one goes [Mid Mid Overhead], the other goes [Mid Mid Low Overhead], so even if you read wrong on the F1 and it doesn't catch an attempt to poke out or whatever the read was that you made, you still get another 50/50 inside the string, so it's a pretty damn nice mix-up. It also looks swaggy as FUCK. Here's the video, Overhead option first, Low Overhead option second.

now that restand leaves you at +15, which jails you into F1, meaning you are GUARANTEED a 6% block string and builds you back 2/3's a bar... so its pretty much a 51% combo for 1 and a 1/3 of a bar :)

Here is 2x restand combo's off F1, our 11 frame mid... one does 43%, one does 45%... the difference between the two is that one goes [Mid Mid Overhead], the other goes [Mid Mid Low Overhead], so even if you read wrong on the F1 and it doesn't catch an attempt to poke out or whatever the read was that you made, you still get another 50/50 inside the string, so it's a pretty damn nice mix-up. It also looks swaggy as FUCK. Here's the video, Overhead option first, Low Overhead option second.

now that restand leaves you at +15, which jails you into F1, meaning you are GUARANTEED a 6% block string and builds you back 2/3's a bar... so its pretty much a 51% combo for 1 and a 1/3 of a bar :)

Tried to connect Deadly Splinter combo which is the 21 after the NJP d2. Can never seem to even get it out.

Last edited:

I GOT HANDS

Tried to connect Deadly Splinter combo which is the 21 after the NJP d2. Can never seem to even get it out.
I actually find the hardest part is getting the NjP to connect, after that it's easy street for me! I've made the first one significantly easier at the cost of a bar however, this was yesterdays tech, I'm working on consistency and ease of execution now

I actually find the hardest part is getting the NjP to connect, after that it's easy street for me! I've made the first one significantly easier at the cost of a bar however, this was yesterdays tech, I'm working on consistency and ease of execution now
Weird cause I can land the NJP even if I go for a simple 12 which ends in a low and go for a exbf4 which is an overheard into NJP D2 with no issues, whenever I mash out the 21 i never got it out once after over 50 attempts. Even tried to cut the 21 short by just going for a 2 since its only 9 frame, into the ExDash. So since tha didn't work I tried to run cancel after that and had no luck unfortunately.

Last edited:

I GOT HANDS

Weird cause I can land the NJP even if I go for a simple 12 which ends in a low and go for a exbf4 which is an overheard into NJP D2 with no issues, whenever I mash out the 21 i never got it out once after over 50 attempts. Even tried to cut the 21 short by just going for a 2 since its only 9 frame, into the ExDash. So since tha didn't work I tried to run cancel after that and had no luck unfortunately.
21 comes out in the same frames as 2, it picks the frames it starts with. If you can connect a 2 you can connect 214. Don't mash it out, it will delay the inputs and miss the window, you just gotta learn the timing.