What's new

aj1701's Video Thread!

GamerBlake90 I realized you're watching the one where i'm playing raiden. AJ just posted a recent one where i'm using cage (and an accidental cyrax). I was referring to that video.

aj1701

Noob
I hope you guys have lots of time! In the third recorded set where I match Playpal, we battle for 1hr 45 mins... almost two hours! He also unleashes his Raiden, Kung Lao and Sub-Zero on me! Great stuff here!

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Hmm, you seem like a cool person to play with. We should have some matches sometime, but I'll warn you, I'm not very good haha.

aj1701

Noob
Hmm, you seem like a cool person to play with. We should have some matches sometime, but I'll warn you, I'm not very good haha.
Sure, feel free to add me. Watch my videos, I lose LOTS. But when you lose you can learn why, and correct it for next time.

Man my kung lao is shit.
I'm sure you'll have no problem improving with him. I assume you're just starting out with him, so I'll take my wins while I still can. ;)

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Yea I've seen a few of your videos on the homepage. I've posted a few of mine on the homepage too, if you wanna check them out.

aj1701

Noob
aj1701 vs Crazy_Mang_88

This is the second time we've fought, and again its an impressive roster! Here's the video, by request of Mang!

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
GamerBlake90: Thanks for the feedback! I hope you're enjoying these. Yes, I do get tend to try too quickly to get out of pressure. It seems worse when they've got me in the corner. Maybe its a reaction to the older MK days when people could get you in the corner and it was game over. I am trying to work on it though. Maybe I should head into the practice room and just try to block the AI.
Doesn't Kitana have a safe way to get out of pressure with the flying move? I always thought raiden and kitana could never truly get pressured

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Epic fun games man. Lots of close matches and comebacks. Nice way to finish the session too lol X-ray FTW!!! a few tips tho
- Try baiting my roll tosses and do neutral jump punch to counter them.
- Last time I played @runawaymafia, he was killing me with D1 xx cutter. it's annoying and it should help on your pressure game.
- Mix up kitana's overhead and low ender strings. I don't know how unsafe they are but something to keep in mind to keep me guessing.
- When you want to land the Xray, try not to do it from full screen. As you notice, I respect you full bar and never try to outzoned you full screen. im just waiting for you to throw the xray. So try to do it from jumping distance or midscreen, that should make it a little more difficult for stryker to counter.
- dont try to throw fans when you lose zoning advantage, meaning if we win will bullets you can bet that im going do another gunshot to prevent the next fan. You started doing iAFs which surprisingly what kinda safe against my roll toss from jumping distance (maybe because of the way she flips backward).
- Try to work on AAs. As you can see I whiff a lot of jumping punch. Im not sure if kitana has a way to properly maximize damage for them.

The more of a PITA you become for each other, the faster we can level up and drop our bad habits :)