What's new

Age-old debate: T or A?

Which is better?

• Total voters
Yo pick a side Sweden, don't be a pussy.
But it's an absurd question. It's all about the complete picture. But to answer you, i guess boobs. But i don't like big boobs, I like the stylized ones, ya know what I'm talkin about? But she was to be white. Very. White.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
But it's an absurd question. It's all about the complete picture. But to answer you, i guess boobs. But i don't like big boobs, I like the stylized ones, ya know what I'm talkin about? But she was to be white. Very. White.
Yeah, I like boobs that way too, and the complete picture is obviously the most important thing. Still, the ass is superior and we can't be friends anymore.

Wingman

Noob
My opinion on this has definitely changed as I’ve gotten older, but I have to say ass nowadays. Boobs are great in all sizes, but a nice booty is priceless.

Wigy

There it is...
I'll try to explain the difference, my english may be a little too basic for this but I'll try.
A personal trainer is a person who designs a workout for you (like really designs). They accompany you in the gym, they make sure you do the exercises correctly, they set the weight you must lift, etc... Most of them also design a meal plan for you. And, YOU are the one who pays them to do it.

The other guys, first of all, are payed by the gym, not you. They wander around the gym pretending to do something, but mostly they're just checking on the girls. If you ask them to do a workout for you, they'll just do a worksheet with some generic shit; If you are a woman, prepare to only have abs and legs in your program. They do not accompany you and make sure you do it alright, because they have to check a lot of other people and they are too busy doin nothing. They do not give a shit about your nutrition, at best they try to sell you some of the junk the gym has, like that horrible protein bars with a lot of fat and sugar

I'm hope this clears it out. I'm from Europe btw.
Well I've never heard of it but fair enough, the monitor just sounds like a shitty PT.

Sadly lots of shitty PT's cause they take tonnes of dbol and suddenly think they're qualified

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Well I've never heard of it but fair enough, the monitor just sounds like a shitty PT.

Sadly lots of shitty PT's cause they take tonnes of dbol and suddenly think they're qualified
They are shitty PTs, but they are also free with the gym subscription. Not everyone wants to get a 6 pack (or least work for it), so it's perfect for some.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Feminists must love this thread lol.

I like the whole package, but if I had to choose from these two boobs I suppose. My favorite thing personally are a girls legs. Quite a few cute girls I work with not huge upstairs but nice downstairs.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
There’s something kind of primal about fixating on someone’s rear end. It’s a bizarre and raw kind of feeling.

If I had to distill a woman appeal down to just those two features, I’d feel confident in this answer.

Having said that, someone’s voice is the first thing that either turns me on or off of them completely.