What's new

Age-old debate: T or A?

Which is better?

• Total voters
Think we can all agree that this new fad of girls going on and on about their ass and squats even if their ass is fat or flat at is the worst.

Going to the gym twice does not maketh you Kim k

(That's just plastic surgery)
That's what "profesional monitors" order them to do. They should all be fired, to be honest.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
Ass for sure.

Brains/personality are sexy, but let's be real here - tits and ass are a prerequisite for you to even consider her brains and personality as factors. If she doesn't have nice tits and ass, the truth is most of us probably don't even look in her general direction if she doesn't have some tities and/or booty.

That said, dumb girls tend to be terrible and uninspired in bed, while smart women/people tend to be more engaged and creative. So tits and ass can definitely be wasted on stupid people.

On a biological level we're all a bunch of shallow-minded scumbags and it saddens me.

Where are you from cause that is exactly what a personal trainer is here and in the US from what I've seen.
I'll try to explain the difference, my english may be a little too basic for this but I'll try.
A personal trainer is a person who designs a workout for you (like really designs). They accompany you in the gym, they make sure you do the exercises correctly, they set the weight you must lift, etc... Most of them also design a meal plan for you. And, YOU are the one who pays them to do it.

The other guys, first of all, are payed by the gym, not you. They wander around the gym pretending to do something, but mostly they're just checking on the girls. If you ask them to do a workout for you, they'll just do a worksheet with some generic shit; If you are a woman, prepare to only have abs and legs in your program. They do not accompany you and make sure you do it alright, because they have to check a lot of other people and they are too busy doin nothing. They do not give a shit about your nutrition, at best they try to sell you some of the junk the gym has, like that horrible protein bars with a lot of fat and sugar

I'm hope this clears it out. I'm from Europe btw.