What's new

Age-old debate: T or A?

Which is better?

• Total voters

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
can get by with mediocre titties, booty can look right whether its juicy or just tight, but mediocre booty is an immediate bad sight.

Also, sticking your dick in a perfect ass is a million times better than trying to tittyfuck even a big set of tits

so its really no contest

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It’s definitely booty though, forreal. Main reason, you can naturally achieve a nice ass. You can’t really do that with Juggs unless you’re pregnant. And I’m very against fake Juggs, that said, some are done “right”. As in great proportions and not overly big. So generally, I don’t really judge a woman’s looks with her tits in mind, since naturally there’s really nothing they can do about it.

Plus, sex appeal wise, an ass is more of a focal point than tits. Or rather, more useful. Juggs are kinda just like a bonus, not a necessity.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'm actually very much a fan of small chest, big butt. 100%.

I fucking love brains over all things, but i love the T's and the A's as well, LBSH.
Plus, not huge boobs means they probably don't have the accompanying back problems, so they won't be in regular assorted pain as a result, which is good in all sorts of ways because no pain = less pain that goes with being alive = possible better overall demeanor towards life = good for the relationship/hookup/office dare/etc etc. You think it's not a thing? It's a thing.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Also, just to quote something a very smart and beautiful woman once told me about this discussion. “I don’t see it as objectification. I see it as appreciaton. It’s natural for there to be discussions like this, us women discuss this too, about both men AND women. Sure some women don’t like it, but they’re generally just close-minded about it and don’t realize it’s more of an appreciation thing than anything.”

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
It’s definitely booty though, forreal. Main reason, you can naturally achieve a nice ass. You can’t really do that with Juggs unless you’re pregnant. And I’m very against fake Juggs, that said, some are done “right”. As in great proportions and not overly big. So generally, I don’t really judge a woman’s looks with her tits in mind, since naturally there’s really nothing they can do about it.

Plus, sex appeal wise, an ass is more of a focal point than tits. Or rather, more useful. Juggs are kinda just like a bonus, not a necessity.
If you read this as you talking about yourelf it gets funnier

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Also, just to quote something a very smart and beautiful woman once told me about this discussion. “I don’t see it as objectification. I see it as appreciaton. It’s natural for there to be discussions like this, us women discuss this too, about both men AND women. Sure some women don’t like it, but they’re generally just close-minded about it and don’t realize it’s more of an appreciation thing than anything.”
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

I was literally just coming to say "god help us if this thread bombs and ends up becoming a sexist linchpin argument on SRK or something" and said woman becomes the MVP by perfectly summing up the Point Of Positivity in such a thread.

I will drink to that. And to booty. #DillyDilly

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Having a woman with more brains than me would be nice but limitations are in place

Wigy

There it is...
Think we can all agree that this new fad of girls going on and on about their ass and squats even if their ass is fat or flat at is the worst.

Going to the gym twice does not maketh you Kim k

(That's just plastic surgery)