What's new

Guide - Acidic Acidic Online guide, What Combos to use in what connection!

SkyratiK

The game session is no longer available.
Ok i hit the lab, and i got one.

its 37% before the stack damage and Acid Blood assuming you keep them there. if you can grab them after its 52%

B11U4,D1,NJP,U3,33 xx Acid Blood- into (LB/L1- or F13 xx EX Tail Flip combo starter, to stop jump out or B3 xx EX Tail Flip to stop Normal string punish on F13 guess.)

so in this case i made: B11U4,D1,NJP,U3,33 xx Acid Blood - 37% Easy Restand its Plus 2 after Acid Blood (Throw Forward for 52%)

if you optimize it i will replace mine. or add it as a better one.

also noticed this might work for the combos that are hard on Female characters, like the:

B3 xx EX Tail Flip,U3,NJP,U3,33 xx Acid Blood

those 2 U3 combos are hard to land the NJP on Females cuz there Small Hitbox, maybe you have the solution or another idea, ill hit the lab as well.
Thats what I said. I believe I posted those in the comments of the acidic guide as well. I haven't had much time to play lately but I will try to hop on tomorrow and remember the combos I was messing with before my hiatus lol.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Thats what I said. I believe I posted those in the comments of the acidic guide as well. I haven't had much time to play lately but I will try to hop on tomorrow and remember the combos I was messing with before my hiatus lol.
well thank your for your help, and ill be waiting for your tech. im sure you will come up with something great :)