What's new

Guide - Acidic Acidic Online guide, What Combos to use in what connection!

Tweedy

Noob
@Tweedy what do you think about Alien, bro?

Dunno cuz I mean he good nah mean?

In all seriousness I don't know much about Acidic. I can't add anything that isn't already in here.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
thanks man this thread helped alot, i just picked up alien after using Cassie and Mileena for most of the game. i was having some issues landing some of the Youtube combo videos and this helped alot, now i know which ones to shorten and make easier ones from the list.

Metal do you want to play some games on XB1? my GT is: DR Innuendo

Random alien question since ppl are going off topic anyway but does alien have any string of setup that stuffs armored wake ups? 112 ? Or 214? But when the connection is bad I don't do full damage Combos like for example f134acid blood f13extailflip u3 njp u3 f134 . Since the they drop super fast and I wiff the 4 from the string and y'all know the recovery is so slow I get punished for it bad so I do f13 instead this is corner tho FYI lol . But mostly all this combos I do fine even with crappy ping

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
My favorite meterless Alien combo is B11U4, SUPER QUICK RC F134 pounce for like 29%. Only works on male characters because hitboxes. Super easy and effective once you get the cancel down
whats with the hat? lol no argument there just curious? did you predict it early on or what?

MadeOfMetal

Random alien question since ppl are going off topic anyway but does alien have any string of setup that stuffs armored wake ups?
i could be wrong, but to my knowledge i believe that She in Acidic does not have any Armor Breaking Strings or Specials. i think there are to big of Gaps between the hits in each of the 3 hit and 2 hit combo strings. but i think there is something there if you want to Lay down Acid Blood's Puddle on knockdown, and then use a string with the puddle. kind of like Cyrax does with Bombs and Metered Mid hitting Low bombs.

so end a string with a Hard Knock Down, then link or set Acid Blood EX or normal not sure, then when they armor WU, use a couple mids, but not advancing, maybe the last 2 hits of 333 might work if timed correctly. its worth a try.

i could be wrong, but to my knowledge i believe that She in Acidic does not have any Armor Breaking Strings or Specials. i think there are to big of Gaps between the hits in each of the 3 hit and 2 hit combo strings. but i think there is something there if you want to Lay down Acid Blood's Puddle on knockdown, and then use a string with the puddle. kind of like Cyrax does with Bombs and Metered Mid hitting Low bombs.

so end a string with a Hard Knock Down, then link or set Acid Blood EX or normal not sure, then when they armor WU, use a couple mids, but not advancing, maybe the last 2 hits of 333 might work if timed correctly. its worth a try.
I been doing that somewhat but with 122 and f23434 string the last part breaks only slow armor like Quan chi and Ermac armor that's about it from me testing stuff out

SkyratiK

The game session is no longer available.
Only thing I have to add is: in corner after b11u4, instead of trying to get that difficult timing on the NJP do a d1 first. For example b11u4, d1, NJP, u3, 33~acid blood. I'm not sure percentage wise if/how much it scales but for online use it's soooo much easier to consistently pull off, even with moderate lag.

MadeOfMetal

Only thing I have to add is: in corner after b11u4, instead of trying to get that difficult timing on the NJP do a d1 first. For example b11u4, d1, NJP, u3, 33~acid blood. I'm not sure percentage wise if/how much it scales but for online use it's soooo much easier to consistently pull off, even with moderate lag.
make a combo for that and ill add it, good shit. it is much easier.

MadeOfMetal

I wanted to main Alien since he was announced, and even if he wasn't good the icon would still make sense. Luckily he turned out to be the most hated character in the game lol
ive always liked the alien and Predator movies, loved them. and Alien VS Predator on this game is so cool to be possible. I hardly get that matchup, but when i do, its the only one i Fatality and Brutaliaty or make them wait for Ending Cutseen. cuz its only just. Go Alien

the way i see it is noone should hate on Predator or Alien, they will only be in this one Mortal Kombat. and they wont show up in another. so they will have this short life, Enjoy them while they are hear, and this is the first game to have an incredable Graphics Engine and Awesome Online Experience with close to Life like Cutseens.

I will Miss Alien and Predator after this game is Done with, i hope we have 5 more years to play it :)

MadeOfMetal

Ok i hit the lab, and i got one.

its 37% before the stack damage and Acid Blood assuming you keep them there. if you can grab them after its 52%

B11U4,D1,NJP,U3,33 xx Acid Blood- into (LB/L1- or F13 xx EX Tail Flip combo starter, to stop jump out or B3 xx EX Tail Flip to stop Normal string punish on F13 guess.)

so in this case i made: B11U4,D1,NJP,U3,33 xx Acid Blood - 37% Easy Restand its Plus 2 after Acid Blood (Throw Forward for 52%)

if you optimize it i will replace mine. or add it as a better one.

also noticed this might work for the combos that are hard on Female characters, like the:

B3 xx EX Tail Flip,U3,NJP,U3,33 xx Acid Blood

those 2 U3 combos are hard to land the NJP on Females cuz there Small Hitbox, maybe you have the solution or another idea, ill hit the lab as well.

Last edited: