What's new

About the "No Nerfs, Just Buffs" Thing...

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Nerf Interactable damage and KF slide. Everything else including DS and Cyborg stays the same lol
Lol wtf cyborg already shitty as it is... Atleast deathstroke has a decent meterless midscreen combo thats practical.... Guns :confused:

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

colt I personally have no issue with any changes you plan on making. I know ppl are freaking out over nerfs and buffs but having a good game where everyone is borderline OP is for the better. This way EVERY character has dirt, but the dirt isn't so dirty that its unfair.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
#Tom Brady defending Aquaman :).
At this present moment, characters that should be left alone right now imo, without any changes are KF, GL, NW and Aquaman. They have their share of dirt, but they make the game look good.
Ares, Bane, Doomsday - need a little adjustment to get to that level (Ares and Bane be buffed, Doomsday buff and nerfs).
Green Arrow and Grundy I'm not sure, but they seem OK.
Shazam and Adam seem to have little option, maybe add something to their game, like buff Shazam's zoning/counter zoning (better thunder bolt/teleport) and make Adam's diveckick 0 on block and land right beside his opponent so he could start some offence (and stop with the bs that Adam's divekick is OP, it's his best tool and it doesn't lead to anything).
Joker, Lex and Catwoman don't seem very viable at this moment.
And chars I can not yet understand are Hawkgirl and WW. Hawkgirl has little combo potential midscreen, so maybe making her specials deal more damage would make her more of hit rare but hard char. Like RunwayMafia said once, he felt he was winning games with her only using specials, maybe that's how it's supposed to be. And WW has a lot of useless stuff (tiara air and grounded, most strings in sword stance), but she also has a lot of good stuff. I'd make her shield bash safe on block though.
Batman and Superman should be OP, there's no other way.
Oh yeah, DS, Raven and Cyborg seem too linear to me - zone, zone, send opponent fullscreen, zone, zone etc. They seem dull, needs more excitment. Make DS's trait enable faster, Raven more punishable on block, Cyborg's zoning deal more damage, but more recovery. I don't know, make them interesting.
About Sinestro and Flash can't say anything.
Who's Harley Quinn? :confused:

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Nope.. Just saying.. Getting smashed into the ground by a vehicle, taking a fuel tank to the face warrants 15-20%..
Since we're talking realism here then Deathstroke guns should never be blockable.

Because that's not realistic.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
colt I personally have no issue with any changes you plan on making. I know ppl are freaking out over nerfs and buffs but having a good game where everyone is borderline OP is for the better. This way EVERY character has dirt, but the dirt isn't so dirty that its unfair.
Which is the exact OPPOSITE of what is going on here - they are taking an already flawed mid tier character and NERFing him, instead of buffing the few characters who don't have options against his reset.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Don't nerf the interactables. That's just like asking to nerf something in MK9 Tag mode(not fixing the glitches, I mean actually nerfing a character 'cause he/she's too good in Tag)

Just disable it in tourny play and make me and a few others happy. Even though the interactables are a big part in my game. I still think they're an easy scapegoat.
If they banned environments in tourney play I would not travel for the game and just play online and locally with them turned on.

trufenix

bye felicia
Which is the exact OPPOSITE of what is going on here - they are taking an already flawed mid tier character and NERFing him, instead of buffing the few characters who don't have options against his reset.
BRO?

[ ] MAD
[ ] not MAD

(please check one)

Reactions: RYX

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I can play a 2 out 3 games i can play without getting hit by an intractable, they better not nerf it, people are are still finding time to adjust, did you know, if you actually MB cancel you can full punish nearly if not all the Intractables with big damage, right now people are afraid off Interaction and think their OP and use them any chance they can.
1 year down the line people will be hesitant to use the Interactions cause they will know the Consequences if opponent predicts it

The Nerfs i wouldn't be too mad at seen it some longer cool downs on traits, but its not really Necessary at the mo

Shazam seems to have little options, maybe add something to their game, like buff Shazam's zoning/counter zoning (better thunder bolt/teleport)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm sorry, but lets put this into perspective here. You want the inevitable balance patch to Buff a Rushdown Grappler's zoning capability or improving his teleport that is invincible in the middle of it's duration. This exact character, that has a vortex and extremely dirty up-close stuff. OK, I played Akuma once in Street Fighter 4, I'm down for an extremely cheap little kid in a fighting game.