What's new

About the "No Nerfs, Just Buffs" Thing...

Chengler

Milky Holmes
Theres always the option of making the read if your reactions are slow, you could also just charge B3 and cancel if they dont slide.
I understand that, but you're still not ruling out the possibility that anyone can do it on reaction.

Are you saying you are able to react within a quarter of a second. Are you sir, the terminator?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
You could also simply use someone with air mobility, KF's biggest weakness.

And no, not up close. From the distance people are going to use slide? Absolutely.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I understand that, but you're still not ruling out the possibility that anyone can do it on reaction.

Are you saying you are able to react within a quarter of a second. Are you sir, the terminator?
I can react to it from a distance where it's likely to be thrown, point blank nobody would be able to. But it doesnt matter because she doesnt have a single move to make you block high. If you made it so her slide was negative enough to guarantee a blockstring/punish, she'd be total shit. Her normals are crap for a reason.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I can react to it from a distance where it's likely to be thrown, point blank nobody would be able to. But it doesnt matter because she doesnt have a single move to make you block high. If you made it so her slide was negative enough to guarantee a blockstring/punish, she'd be total shit. Her normals are crap for a reason.
where's the terminator meme? ... ;_;

Chengler

Milky Holmes
For a nerf demander, you don't demand a lot of nerfs :mad:

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Batman's trait is gone as soon as you bop him in the head once. GGs I made you wait on the other side of the screen for nothing.

Chengler

Milky Holmes
Don't touch aquaman or batman. That is probably the most fun match up in the game. Two characters play off eachother so well. Batman uses trait to get in, aquaman to get out. Its like a good game of back and forth, but its actually fun.

And I have to say, aquaman mirror matches are like sub zero mirror matches. Sitting around waiting for your opponent to make a mistake and fiercely guarding any lead.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
We learn something new every day. I can be dickish but at least I'm a helpful dick. :)

It's a simple concept, one that takes practice and patience. I appreciate the flattery though.
At least we agree that you're a dick, good.

Reactions: RYX