What's new

A Vigil for Jade

Espio

Kokomo
exactly we don't know 100%, who say they are talking about jade??? besides is not released yet, changes can still be made. and how do we know its even jades??? what if kitana got her hands on one too???
As a fellow Jade lover, imma have to ask you to stop this denial. It's called mournful and she's using her (Jade's) trademark staff.

Leggo that eggo.

Last edited:

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I'll miss her so fucking much! I main Mileena/Scorpion but Jade is usually #3 (followed by Kitana who, even though is easy to earn, is kinda boring).

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
She might not be dead though, what if she just transformed? Idk maybe it has something to do with the woman in her ending

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
The only female character I actually liked besides Tanya and Sareena. Scarlet was cool however and very fun to play.
Scarlet was cool however and very fun to play.
Get out of this thread right now. No, get off of this site. Burn your MK disc right now (proper use for c so you can't call me out on it ha).
butt butt butt

what if JADE has a Variation where she borrows Kitans's fans tho?

There still might be hope... @Vandy
Fixed.

Sorry.

Not really.

Found the original song that's sampled from, sounds nothing like the sample. 2:52 it randomly kicks in but I suggest you listen to the whole song for the full mindfuck.

Crathen

Death is my business
@Crathen

I hate to be the stereotypical guy, but, is there any information in the above video that we may not already know about that you could translate? :tonyt
Nothing new , it's mostly biased opinion on how the game isn't tecnical as other titles and worries about balance.

Gawd the italian FG reviewers / scene is so Capcom-oriented it's kinda sad lol

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Nobody cares, honest. Characters come and go.
What I hope for, is that this time around NRS will make a half-decent fighting game. After how MK9 was and how Injustice turned out to be, they better step up their fucking game.

Maybe she's mournful about Liu or Sindel or something. Jade could've given her the staff and sat this one out. Or most likely Jade is still dead and only some of the characters came back. Why certain people over others though? Hopefully story mode will make it clear.