What's new

A Vigil for Jade

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Guys, this might be abit out there... but first things first, if jade is dead, rest in peace... you would have been pretty sick in this game... however what if she is not???? there isn't really a solid confirmation on the fact she is dead... coming from the perspective that kitana has gained this somewhat evil side (also from her dark voice) she may have trained along side jade and jade gave her her weapon, meaning jade has a 'new' set of weapons, or maybe during the story kitana steals it or something along those lines.... i don't think she is dead.
So then why would they call Kitana's 'jade' variation "Mournful"?

So then why would they call Kitana's 'jade' variation "Mournful"?
exactly we don't know 100%, who say they are talking about jade??? besides is not released yet, changes can still be made. and how do we know its even jades??? what if kitana got her hands on one too???

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
exactly we don't know 100%, who say they are talking about jade??? besides is not released yet, changes can still be made. and how do we know its even jades??? what if kitana got her hands on one too???
We don't know 100%, but I'd say we know about 97%. Jade confirmed dead.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
eh... Kitana will have a variation that plays like her.

It's not THAT bad. Just focus on that variation and mental block Kitana's name and costume color and you're all good.

But sincerely, as a Rain fan, I feel your pain when your favorites get dropped.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
You will be missed Jade, the only MK female I liked besides Skarlet and Kira.
Gone but not forgotten.

To everyone coming in here not to pay respects please leave. We care not for your theories or grievances with Kitana.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
eh... Kitana will have a variation that plays like her.

It's not THAT bad. Just focus on that variation and mental block Kitana's name and costume color and you're all good.

But sincerely, as a Rain fan, I feel your pain when your favorites get dropped.
Not the point.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Seeing this makes me want Sindel back so much. She's such a ruthless bitch, I love it.
I do actually like Sindel, but she isn't innately a ruthless bitch unfortunately, and was only evil because of mind control.

They could make a her a ruthless bitch again, trying to restore Edenia at all costs.

I'd love that.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I do actually like Sindel, but she isn't innately a ruthless bitch unfortunately, and was only evil because of mind control.

They could make a her a ruthless bitch again, trying to restore Edenia at all costs.

I'd love that.
Ah yes I forgot about her being under mind control. I couldn't see Sindel being a "good guy" in any MK game tho. It would be weird.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
That's why I said I think she should be a strong neutral.

Merciless when it comes to getting Edenia back to it's once beautiful state.