What's new

A Unique Idea that will help the community.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I have a card in mind for the first show...but we still need another recorder for PS, and preferably another one for Xbox 360. 2 Each would be wonderful.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
I have a card in mind for the first show...but we still need another recorder for PS, and preferably another one for Xbox 360. 2 Each would be wonderful.
You want to maybe post it here so we can discuss it? I'm thinking if both THTB and 16_Bit are in then they should definitely be in it. Maybe the first event should be 360? Are we doing alternating consoles for eeach week?

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
You want to maybe post it here so we can discuss it? I'm thinking if both THTB and 16_Bit are in then they should definitely be in it. Maybe the first event should be 360? Are we doing alternating consoles for eeach week?
Main Event: THTB vs 16Bit
Co Main Event: Milky Situation vs LionHeart
Grudge Match: Take2Chance vs Jimmy Potato (stemming from a drunken challenge on Gamefaqs)
Tag Team Match: SNlPS vs ZYNS
Newbie Match: The Chad vs AdmiralAugustus (PS if we get a recorder)
Newbie Match: TrickyNick90 vs movezero

Obviously if you are not on the card, you have a higher chance of being on the next one. Let me know what you think. This is a 360 based card just because I know we have a recorder for it. As soon as I find out that we have a PS recorder I will set some more PS matches in.

This is up for opinion. I thought this was a great mix up matches people want to see, and plus it saves a lot of potential matchups for later.

Get GamerBlake to Commentate! (That sorta rhymed.)
That would help us get more attention! :)
~Hound

EDIT: I like the card, Man!

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Grudge Match: Take2Chance vs Jimmy Potato (stemming from a drunken challenge on Gamefaqs)
I suggest Dream Kombat for the latter and Armless Kombat for the former for the lulz.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
If I classify you wrongly I am sorry, I am just not familiar with the PS scene as much as I am the XBox 360 one lol. I just thought you 2 would have an interesting matchup.

But as I said, we still need someone to record PS3 matches. But if we go with this card, I already have one in mind for the next one.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Hmmm.. what made you pick me v. Zyns for Tag? I'll do it for sure as long as Zyns wants to. And also I would still love to fight JGuthrie sometime and you know someone mentioned to me that me v. Altair could be a "grudge match," too lol. I think I have it in me to make really corny pre-fight trash talk too. And hopefully once it's done with we can bury whatever hatchet that has been created earlier in this thread.

Also i don't think you should label those as newbie fights. Just maybe as "Fights," lol idk. Because TrickyNick sure as hell is one of the best Kabals if not the best Kabal I have faced

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Hmmm.. what made you pick me v. Zyns for Tag? I'll do it for sure as long as Zyns wants to. And also I would still love to fight JGuthrie sometime and you know someone mentioned to me that me v. Altair could be a "grudge match," too lol. I think I have it in me to make really corny pre-fight trash talk too. And hopefully once it's done with we can bury whatever hatchet that has been created earlier in this thread.

Also i don't think you should label those as newbie fights. Just maybe as "Fights," lol idk. Because TrickyNick sure as hell is one of the best Kabals if not the best Kabal I have faced
Can't put all the good fights in one basket dude :p give it time. We are limited to about 6 matches.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies

Obviously if you are not on the card, you have a higher chance of being on the next one. Let me know what you think. This is a 360 based card just because I know we have a recorder for it. As soon as I find out that we have a PS recorder I will set some more PS matches in.

This is up for opinion. I thought this was a great mix up matches people want to see, and plus it saves a lot of potential matchups for later.
I like that card, but propose we add a 4 person KOTH battle royal, single elimination style. Once you lose you're out, Last man standing wins. And I want a slot!

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I like that card, but propose we add a 4 person KOTH battle royal, single elimination style. Once you lose you're out, Last man standing wins. And I want a slot!
That is an excellent idea, and one I would love to use perhaps on the next card :). I saved some notables just for the purpose of being able to fill out the next one and K7 you are one of them.

A staple I want to have is to have at least 2 matches with not extremely well known people. They may be well known to some of you here, but I am basically considering people I have never seen in live tournaments newbies (me included).

Z9, I like the dream combat stipulation.

Grudge Match: Take2Chance vs Jimmy Potato - Dream Combat (stemming from a drunken challenge on Gamefaqs Both Participents maybe drunk)

Talyn

The Mad_Hattr
Im definitely in if youll have me!!! Plus Ive been considering getting a capture card anyway, so if you need a recorder for PS3 ill be up for it. Ill pick up a card this weekend. Let me know, k

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Im definitely in if youll have me!!! Plus Ive been considering getting a capture card anyway, so if you need a recorder for PS3 ill be up for it. Ill pick up a card this weekend. Let me know, k
If you could I would deem you one of the most awesome people in this thread and put your name all nice and neatly on the original post as a recorder :p