What's new

General/Other A Foxy Challenge

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
lol

No

IAGB 24/7 + High hit box + No way for rain to get in = GGs Bro

Rain is slower than a man on crutches. I should know, Im currently on them and I played Rain and i keep crutching down alleys and hallways thinking to myself "At least Im still faster than the god awful slow ass character Rain"
Rain does okay against Kabal but its not like he is the answer. If bubble was just a tad faster and he had a lower hitbox it could honestly be 5-5.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'll be sitting here in Great Britain sippin on my tea, eating them crumpets, wearing my top hat and smashing the shit out of the 4 button, while saying 'Quite' as I re-adjust my monocle and stroke my moustache.
Man I've never had a crumpet, but I've been trying to get ahold of one for months.. When I was in London, I asked for one at a restaurant and they told me it's the kind of thing you only eat at home.. So next time I'm there, I'm going straight to the grocery store.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
4RH gives me a Boner opportunity
The reason I hate it is purely because whenever I fight foxy he doesn't just throw it out there, it's only used in a situation when it'll either get blocked or beat my normal. from any other range he tends to use rains other tools.

Any smart player won't just chuck a move out if it's a bad position to do so. Everyone should know that by now shouldn't they?

Hopefully no drama sparks off from this challenge, I just wanna see a FT10 between your kenshi and Foxy's rain because it'll be a sick set to watch.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The reason I hate it is purely because whenever I fight foxy he doesn't just throw it out there, it's only used in a situation when it'll either get blocked or beat my normal. from any other range he tends to use rains other tools.

Any smart player won't just chuck a move out if it's a bad position to do so. Everyone should know that by now shouldn't they?

Hopefully no drama sparks off from this challenge, I just wanna see a FT10 between your kenshi and Foxy's rain because it'll be a sick set to watch.
of course man same here