What's new

General/Other A Foxy Challenge

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
FT10

Purpose: To show and educate Foxy Grandpa that Rain is an abysmal waste of time by defeating him with a cast of characters not named Kenshi (But ill do one Kenshi for the Dontay of it all)

When: He and I must decide

Where: Streamed here - Twitch.tv/Streamofthehut

If He loses he must admit he's completely Naive about Rain and Pig is right.

If I lose I will admit I know nothing about the character Rain and Foxy is right about Rain's Stature

Why Should any of you care? Probably Shouldnt really, Its Rain we're talking about.

:)

Lets have some Fun Foxy

Flagg

Noob
A few of us were watching his Rain in Mr Swizzers stream and I have to admit, I think he is right about the Rain hype.

All he needs to do is catch you with a 4rh once and you are losing half your life.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
A few of us were watching his Rain in Mr Swizzers stream and I have to admit, I think he is right about the Rain hype.

All he needs to do is catch you with a 4rh once and you are losing half your life.
cool have fun hitting mileena and sonya d4 w 4RH

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master

Link to the archive? or the guys stream? I never see Rain.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I dont play MK like I used to, I only like playing Rain, who is a piece of shit online sadly enough.

Since TTT2 dropped all I can notice in MK is all of its inconsistencies (online & offline) & the online sucks so much which really brings it down in my book.

I also find myself getting bored of it really quickly too, but I'll play you from time to time if you fancy.

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
Man I have no words, ur Rain looks like a top 10. Im impressed that u can hit 4RH into uppercut ONLINE! That stream was amazing it opened my eyes, thank YOU!

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I'm not sure what to think about this. But foxy is right. Rain is a different monster offline than on. However even if foxy did good I still don't think it proves anything about rain being good. This community needs to stop using top players doing good as a reason for a character being good. Foxy is an amazing player and he is using his skill to make rain look better than he is. It's foxy. Not rain.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
I'm not sure what to think about this. But foxy is right. Rain is a different monster offline than on. However even if foxy did good I still don't think it proves anything about rain being good. This community needs to stop using top players doing good as a reason for a character being good. Foxy is an amazing player and he is using his skill to make rain look better than he is. It's foxy. Not rain.
No