What's new

General/Other A Foxy Challenge

Owerbart

I miss you
There's noone who truly mains Rain in my zone, so no knowledge about his true use here. But my views on Rain tend to change. I would love to see this to clear out some doubts and get a firm view on him

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
funny u say that because ive put those chars to the side to solely focus on rain...
Play him solely at a tournament and ill believe you. LBSH, im probably one of 4-5 people who have gone an entire major tournament only playing rain. Shoutouts to Mothmonsterman0 Reno_Racks and Brownie for being the others that i know of. The problem with rain is that no "top level player" truly plays him and only him as a main. Hes not just some character you can half ass.

Play him solely at a tournament and ill believe you. LBSH, im probably one of 4-5 people who have gone an entire major tournament only playing rain. Shoutouts to Mothmonsterman0 Reno_Racks and Brownie for being the others that i know of. The problem with rain is that no "top level player" truly plays him and only him as a main. Hes not just some character you can half ass.
lol i can play the character just like anyone who mains rain, since ive been using him secretly since he dropped, ive always played him just never tourny wise, next tournament i go to ill go all rain 4 the hell of it.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
lol i can play the character just like anyone who mains rain, since ive been using him secretly since he dropped, ive always played him just never tourny wise, next tournament i go to ill go all rain 4 the hell of it.
Exactly you play him in casuals and training. Play him in tournament against the top level players and characters and then we'll talk. I'm in no way doubting your skill because you have proved you are a top level player but there is honestly too much talk going on by people who dont know what its like to play rain in a serious high level environment. I would love to see rain be top in a tournament and i think you have a great chance but until someone does it all the talk is cheap. I would hate for you to waste an opportunity at a major trying to prove that this character is good when you could place and have placed with your others.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Rain could be worse.

Give me a safe on block, dash cancellable, armourable, 50% meterless combo starter anyday and you wont see me crying about it!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm not really Dontayed for this Dontay, but I might just Dontay for the Dontays. Wha da tay.

#IamMuffinMuggers