What's new

A Call Out to EliteGoomba who is NOT the Wonder Woman of America.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I wouldn't be hard to body a guy who didn't play the game seriously. What I am saying is that NOW...in the past 4 weeks...have been taking the game seriously, grinding MU, and finally learning the game.

This all started from a friendly rivalry to help my boy Goomba...but has turned into more because you think because you played me 3 months ago and won that I'm incapable of getting better? Your also stating that the terms MUST be online to determine who is better?

DELUSIONAL
Let me make it real simple for you.

Are you going to play me or what?

I thought THIS was a friendly rivalry!? Nothing here is personal...I just want to see if you can back up your NW talk.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Let me make it real simple for you.

Are you going to play me or what?

I thought THIS was a friendly rivalry!? Nothing here is personal...I just want to see if you can back up your NW talk.
tournament is all that matters to me. online sets will never solve anything

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
Ah okay. To my knowledge there's only one guy who plays Injustice in Cbus (Most of them play Marvel), but here's their fight night info if you want:

As for Dayton Cinci, we meet at Arcade Legacy (662 Cincinnati Mills Dr, Cincinnati, Ohio 45240). Our fight nights are Thursdays, but most of our Injustice crew only shows up for Brutality events (Next one being on Feb 27th at AL) since 3/4 of our scene lives in Dayton and usually play at one of our houses. We play pretty much every day if you ever feel like dropping by and playing some friendlies, and if not I can keep you posted on when we host our locals if you like.

That said, please do let me know if you go to GGA again since I know we have at least 3 people who would be interested in carpooling to make that trip.
Well thtb wants to go as well feb 6th so i'll pm you my number and ohio as a whole can cordinate a gga attack, will have to talk to them to see if we can crash there maybe

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Well thtb wants to go as well feb 6th so i'll pm you my number and ohio as a whole can cordinate a gga attack, will have to talk to them to see if we can crash there maybe
Sounds good, I'll start talking to the other guys around here about it.

EDIT:

This thread, supposedly about who is the WW of America, turned into fighting over the #3 WW spot, NW pissing contests and organizing local tournaments. Oh and Reno Racks being amazing, but I guess that goes without saying.

I love this thread...

Where does all this hype come from lol.

Nice to hear Filipino Man is playing Injustice. I thought he wasn't serious about the game but I guess he picked it up after all.

If he puts as much effort into his Wonder Woman as he does with his Rose, then I wouldn't be surprised to see him win this.