What's new

A Call Out to EliteGoomba who is NOT the Wonder Woman of America.

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
@AK elitegoomba,

You’re free as fuck. I’m gonna bop you just like Mario bops every other Goomba. You know what? You call yourself the best Wonder Woman but let’s be real here, I know I’m not the best Wonder Woman yet, but my three month Wonder Woman is better than yours and that’s fact.

It’s sad that someone who plays this game as a secondary game (me) is better than you who plays this as his main game and proclaims that he’s the best. LBSH, you lose every real major you attend and can’t even get top 3 at a local yet you still call yourself the best in America with a top tier. That shit is so pathetic. Even more pathetic is you try to drink it off and pop-off on everyone, but you end up not playing them in MMs. @Sajam would fucking body you just as bad as I would body you.

$100MM at SCR.
FT5 Wonder Woman only
Stage Rule: Double Random, if you want to change as a loser (which you will be the loser) Double Random again.

But let’s be real here, the only thing that’s more sad than your shitty attitude is your Wonder Woman.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I like Goomba vs pretty much any WW that isnt an ocean away. All Filipinoman has done is play SF as a main game and get top 4 at WNF like once in INJ cause nobody knows how to fight Wonderbish over there. Goomba goes head to head with everyone in ATL every week and has yet to taste victory but may soon. Silly Filipinoman.

Cash

Noob
How much you want to go? $100 $200 I've got enough to cover that's a fact ask anyone in the West coast!