What's new

8 on the Break Tournament aiming for January 26th

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
I would get there early as possible to start getting warmed up, maybe try for not later than 3PMish. I should be there between 3 and 4

Warrior
hmm.. ok, later is actually worse for me, because my boss coaches on saturdays. I can be out of work at 2:30 and out there within a few hours but I can still take the day off. I'll prob. just do that or just work till 12 or so. I'll see... either way I'll be there by 4 or 4:30.

Warrior
Ok, I'm gonna be bringing these to the Castle Golf tourney, so I want your opinions and I want to know if guys from ultimatemk.com going to the Dunellen tourney would want them. Let me know what you think

we have room on the back for a little more engraving. Here's what I'm thinking.

Line 1 - ultimatemk.com
Line 2 - (Area you're from, the one I'm making will say Long Island)
Line 3 - ???

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
That shit is hot.

OK guys I am 100% confirmed for Saturday the 26th. Two of my buddies will be there. I hope everyone else makes it. Spread the word.

Warrior
dreemernj said:
If I were to make a solid black and white UMK dragon logo, could that go on?

If so what file format?
We can do anything actually. Here's the problem. The material I used for the engraving is called Flexible Brass. It's a semi plastic with brushed metal on top that gets cut away as the laser makes each pass and it's got adhesive on the back. It's the least expensive material.

If we wanted, we could do a color logo, or black and white, anything. Those are done as something called a mylar. Essentially its a sticker. As a store, however, we're charged a $35 one time set up fee on the artwork when it's submitted. From there we can have them printed without that charge but then we pay per mylar. I have to check the cost. Dreemer, PM me and we can def. talk more in depth on this.

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
Glad to hear there was some comp at the LI tournament tonight. I hope some of those players can make it to the Break. Frankie pick some people up on the way if you're going!

MK9

Mortal
frankie pick up mkf :)

he will be at the mcdonalds off the staten island expressway playing his DS.

mkvids dot net said:

lmfaooooooooooooo

I wanna go, I just dunno if I wanna make the 2 hour drive by myself down to NJ. If I can get some or at least one of my boys to come I'll def be going.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
mkvids dot net said:

You should pick up everyone with your "supposed Red Saleen" :lol:

Besides, I'm going away Sat on that date so I won't be able to make it...

mk vids shows should have no problem since he drives...but is afraid of some traffic :lol:

MKF30 said:
mkvids dot net said:

You should pick up everyone with your "supposed Red Saleen" :lol:

Besides, I'm going away Sat on that date so I won't be able to make it...

mk vids shows should have no problem since he drives...but is afraid of some traffic :lol:
He lives over 2 hours away with no traffic, and he did at least own a red saleen at one point.. I've seen it before.

MK9

Mortal
lol, yes i still have a red saleen. keeping looking like an ass mkf, i dont have to make up shit like you.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
mkvids dot net said:
lol, yes i still have a red saleen. keeping looking like an ass mkf, i dont have to make up shit like you.

Hardly, you're the one making dumb mcdonald comments...and I noticed Frankie said you "owned one at one point"

Who's making up shit? I have plans that day already made in advance....and live at least an hour away, even if I could make it I don't drive so my reason is at least a valid one...

Also, you had your chance in 06 to take me, pig, wu, gerchap and stretch on in MKD...SI you failed to show when everyone asked you months in advance :lol: I'm newer to this site and never heard of some of these places...

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
Get that shit over to the Break then and play some UMK3 Cab Styles.

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
l SuGaR l said:
Frank you should come pick me up, it's not that far of a drive from NY to Oregon :lol:
Well so long as he takes the 3 guys or so who live within 5 to 25 minutes of his house, he can swing by Oregon and get you too.

Derek

Noob
Shock said:
l SuGaR l said:
Frank you should come pick me up, it's not that far of a drive from NY to Oregon :lol:
Well so long as he takes the 3 guys or so who live within 5 to 25 minutes of his house, he can swing by Oregon and get you too.
I plan on coming out to NY sometime in the summer. I'll let you and Frank know more when I have shit together and you guys can setup a tourney or something.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Shock said:
l SuGaR l said:
As long as he gets Konqrr in Utah & me in Ohio....otherwise...

:lol: @ "swing by Oregon" lol

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
Who is pretty sure they are going to make it to this? I need a head count. I am bringing my friend Steve so I can't get there before 5, but that doesn't mean you guys gotta wait til 5, in fact I would suggest all of you get there earlier than that. Remember, there are no big tournaments going on so far as I know, so the place will be relatively quiet and there will be room.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna come I gotta see though with school shit. I might come down later on that night, like 6pm I'd leave and be there by 8, stay till like midnight. That would be best for me. 5pm on saturday is just bad, still some rush hour traffic.

Shock said:
Who is pretty sure they are going to make it to this? I need a head count. I am bringing my friend Steve so I can't get there before 5, but that doesn't mean you guys gotta wait til 5, in fact I would suggest all of you get there earlier than that. Remember, there are no big tournaments going on so far as I know, so the place will be relatively quiet and there will be room.
I will not be able to make it to this one, I apologies.

styroteqe

Space Jockey
Frankiebonez said:
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna come I gotta see though with school shit. I might come down later on that night, like 6pm I'd leave and be there by 8, stay till like midnight. That would be best for me. 5pm on saturday is just bad, still some rush hour traffic.[/quote

Where do you goto skewl Frankie? Did you grab up a PSP yet?

btw, I can't get q-zar off my mind after the other night...

Warrior
I'm about 98% sure I'm in. I told my boss I need to leave work by 2pm and I have to coordinate with Styro to pick him up, so if everything runs smoothly we should be there around 4/4:30.