What's new

8 on the Break Tournament aiming for January 26th

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm looking to get some guys together maybe on January 26th, if that doesn't work it can always be in Feb but there are some guys who have been talking to me lately about getting together. Right now I'm just looking for 7-8 heads to confirm they will go. UMK3 Arcade Machine tournament.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Depending where you are is the key. Just do a mapquest for Dunellen NJ from your location. You could be very close. I'm shooting for the 26th guys. I'll change the subject. I don't think there's anything going on there but there might be, I haven't checked. It'd basically be a bunch of us just meeting up and getting some games in. If there's enough people we can run some kind of tournament.

Noob
MKF - If you want, after I pick up Styroteqe, I can get you on my way through Staten Island.

Shock - if you hold a tourney, let me know, I can make some small awards.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The goal is to hold a tournament, we just need people to show up. Everyone who wants to go should go so we have more people and it winds up being enough for a tournament.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
9.95 said:
MKF - If you want, after I pick up Styroteqe, I can get you on my way through Staten Island.

small awards sounds cool what you got in mind?

Noob
summoning said:
9.95 said:

Well, like I said, I manage a trophy store. I was thinking of doing acrylic awards. They are laser engraved and look awesome. If not, then small plaques. I have the MK dragon and can make some great looking stuff.

9.95 said:
Well, like I said, I manage a trophy store. I was thinking of doing acrylic awards. They are laser engraved and look awesome. If not, then small plaques. I have the MK dragon and can make some great looking stuff.
Haha that would be awesome

Noob
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
9.95 said:
Haha that would be awesome
well, if the tourney happens at Castle Golf on the 19th, there will be awards there as well. I'll take pics so we can show them off.

summoning

9.95 said:
summoning said:
9.95 said:

Thats a fantastic idea:)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
So me, Frankie, Summoning, possibly my friend Steve, maybe Sir jabs, MKF30, 9.95, LI Maverick and *Styroteqe so far? That's 9. There are so many other players who can do but if we all go we have a tournament.

Noob
Shock said:
So me, Frankie, Summoning, possibly my friend Steve, maybe Sir jabs, MKF30, 9.95, and LI Maverick so far? That's 8. There are so many other players who can do but if we all go we have a tournament.
Don't forget Styroteqe. I don't think he'd miss this one.

summoning

I will try to ask mk vids dot net to go and my friend wayne who started playing again on xbl
plus steve the guy who plays kang all day hehe

The only problem i think I might have going to this is a ride. It's out in NJ and thats pretty far unless i can get my parents to drive ME and maybe a few friends so im not alone. :/

summoning

if you guys want to take the train to the edison station im sure we can arrange a pick up or something

edison station is like 10 mins drive to the break

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
My buddy Steve confirmed he's coming along today. He needs some stick practice and he mainly uses Sub-zero and Reptile, sort of MKII style. We're rounding up 8 or so players now so it'll be worth coming out people. Back to back UMK3 tournament weekends!

Noob
Shock, what time are you thinking of doing this? I need to know so I can either take the day off of work or work, then shoot out there.