What's new

Tech - Sorcerer 50%1 bar safe chip setup

Arzumis

Noob
All good sorcerers should know Ketchup's 50% 1 bar chip setup. The only downside to it was that you ended with a D2 which left you unsafe.my solution is this new set up.

Damage
The original setup does 26.25% chip
This new one does 24.75% chip
You will be much safer while only losing 1.5% chip damage.

Inputs
B324 njp j1 b2 trance summon hex d3 14 mb rune 141
This setup allows the 141 to land while the enemy is under the hex. Maximizing damage and safety.

ImmortalSkillit

SteeevRay
Cool.

Just a though, after the D3, you're able to go for B2-MB Rune or B32-MB Rune right? if the 141 comes out after a blocked rune anyways, then would hunting for a successful 50/50 be worth trying? If it hits, you just confirm and combo off of the rune, or if its blocked you follow up with 141.

I'm just assuming that would work anyway

Arzumis

Noob
Cool.

Just a though, after the D3, you're able to go for B2-MB Rune or B32-MB Rune right? if the 141 comes out after a blocked rune anyways, then would hunting for a successful 50/50 be worth trying? If it hits, you just confirm and combo off of the rune, or if its blocked you follow up with 141.

I'm just assuming that would work anyway
After a rune,b3 is gauranteed but B32 rune can be armored through so it's risky to go for.

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
Well, I did always like the Deadly Alliance, I suppose at least once I should give the other half a try.

TKB

Noob
Whenever I play casuals I eventually switch to Quan for a couple games and loop unblockables with Quan, I think my hit rate is something like 90%, 5% of the times I hit it same frame and 5% of the time It gets blocked. So much fun to not only steal games but to steal the fun from your opponent also haha
....... You are an evil, evil person.

Whenever I play casuals I eventually switch to Quan for a couple games and loop unblockables with Quan, I think my hit rate is something like 90%, 5% of the times I hit it same frame and 5% of the time It gets blocked. So much fun to not only steal games but to steal the fun from your opponent also haha
I feel the same way with Shinnok.

Not only do I steal the game and their fun, I also steal their special move while at it.

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
50% off an unsafe low starter, which can be armoured through if blocked when cancelled into rune. Come on guys, this is good stuff, but it's essentially just a high damage combo that results in a hefty punish if blocked correctly. We don't need pitchforks with EVERY Quan thread.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
But you said if you come out to the city you're playing Predator. :DOGE
Only for you and your low tier characters. And since I play predator I know he isn't actually dumb.

50% off an unsafe low starter, which can be armoured through if blocked when cancelled into rune. Come on guys, this is good stuff, but it's essentially just a high damage combo that results in a hefty punish if blocked correctly. We don't need pitchforks with EVERY Quan thread.
That's where you're wrong. We do need pitchforks for every quan thread. Heck every known quan main should be followed and monitored at every major.