What's new

Tech - A-List 4SK Dash Cancel Pressure

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Hello guys, while in practice I noticed that S4xxSK Dash Cancel is more plus than I thought....It seems to be at least +8 as you can see from these 2 videos:

Thanks to its big block advantage it could surely be useful sometimes, maybe mixed with run cancels to save some stamina...or maybe when we have almost 0 stamina but want to put some decent pressure anyway.

It can also be used inside very long pressure sequences where Cage is always plus while building around 1 bar of meter and doing good chip damage. Here is an example:

Of course there are gaps and the whole sequence can be countered in many ways, but I don't believe Cage is all about blockstrings and being +8 or +4 is surely good.

Well, that's all. What do you think? I'll surely try to implement the dash cancel pressure in my gameplan.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Funny the way life works, I was labbing Jonny last night and I found this out by accident while running out of stamina, dashing instead(again, by mistake), then following up with 1,1, 3. Now a day later you find it and show it to the world xD Nice!

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Great find, but trying to land a s4 skc will be hard except after np
If your opponent is respecting you then it's not that hard. I've worked 333 in after a f3, 12(1) and stuff like that. It's all dependant on your opponent and the respect they give you. And before anything is said about OS armour, that is already a threat any time we go for 12(1), f2, or staggers, or the 11(3/f2) anyway, so doing this after a blockstring isn't impossible imo.

Wigy

There it is...
If your opponent is respecting you then it's not that hard. I've worked 333 in after a f3, 12(1) and stuff like that. It's all dependant on your opponent and the respect they give you. And before anything is said about OS armour, that is already a threat any time we go for 12(1), f2, or staggers, or the 11(3/f2) anyway, so doing this after a blockstring isn't impossible imo.
I probably play with too many idiots who poke or armour every time you give them 1 frame

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
I probably play with too many idiots who poke or armour every time you give them 1 frame
Usually those poke happy people allow themselves to get blown up with f3 or any other non high that jails. Armour is a bit of a problem however it still can be baited, but the OS makes bating a lot harder.

Wigy

There it is...
Usually those poke happy people allow themselves to get blown up with f3 or any other non high that jails. Armour is a bit of a problem however it still can be baited, but the OS makes bating a lot harder.
Not when they're sun god kotal, cmd grab with easy input that cant be neutral ducked. Shitemare

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
No offense my man but if I recall correctly Xinok came up with the 4skdc tech like 8months back.
Good shit nonetheless tho ;)

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
No offense my man but if I recall correctly Xinok came up with the 4skdc tech like 8months back.
Good shit nonetheless tho ;)
Yeah but I don't think he pointed out the real advantage (+8). In some thread I remember someone said it was +4