What's new

4 types of killer frost players(pure opinion)

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
can you do a slide after that or no if you did one before? i'm learning her so any tips can help
If you already launched with a slide, you cannot launch with another slide. It will just knock them down behind you.

You can launch with a slide after another launcher, like u3, b1u3, d2, f3, etc.

After j2 2, the 50/50 mixup is GUARANTEED! cannot armor, backdash, poke, jump, super, etc. They MUST respect it and guess right.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
If you already launched with a slide, you cannot launch with another slide. It will just knock them down behind you.

You can launch with a slide after another launcher, like u3, b1u3, d2, f3, etc.

After j2 2, the 50/50 mixup is GUARANTEED! cannot armor, backdash, poke, jump, super, etc. They MUST respect it and guess right.
is that like Batgirl's 111?

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
how do you even play on that do you use the controller only or do you use the pad or what ever it is lol

Wii U Pro and Regular Wii Classic Controller Pro.

I may not own another console, but my skills transfer over quite nicely and I practice alot with my friends who do own them.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
The f113 daggers is the prettiest, I wish they had just left that in and lowered the damage to whatever. There should be air dash ji3 to 48% errday type that is what I am lol.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Just watched Man of Steel the other day. Faora chick was DEFINITELY a stealth Killer Frost. She canceled and 50/50'd the eff out of superman and law and order SVU.

xKhaoTik

Damage nerf on slide and trait cancel nerf. Idk what exactly the nerf is tho. I heard she won't be able to cancel into trait at all, but then I've heard trait canceling will be less advantage on block/hit.

Damage nerf on slide and trait cancel nerf. Idk what exactly the nerf is tho. I heard she won't be able to cancel into trait at all, but then I've heard trait canceling will be less advantage on block/hit.
okay thank you but i think since a lot of people can trait cancel into things i don't think she won't be able to do it at all i think it might be a bit harder but the rest i can agree with

xKhaoTik

Even with the nerf, she will still be top 5. I can care less about the nerf actually. Damage nerf is nothing. Damage adds up anyways. Look at batgirl.

And the trait cancel nerf won't meant much either. Instead of getting a free 50/50 without the use of meter, she gets a free 50/50 with the use of meter.

The only thing the nerf is doing is making her less braindead, and she has to work a bit more.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Even with the nerf, she will still be top 5. I can care less about the nerf actually. Damage nerf is nothing. Damage adds up anyways. Look at batgirl.

And the trait cancel nerf won't meant much either. Instead of getting a free 50/50 without the use of meter, she gets a free 50/50 with the use of meter.

The only thing the nerf is doing is making her less braindead, and she has to work a bit more.

Explain a bit more in depth if you could. I dont care about the slide nerf at all either, all I care about is what the trait cancel nerf has the potential to ruin.