What's new

4 types of killer frost players(pure opinion)

I've been watching killer frost players since the beginning of game release and tell me if i'm wrong but from what i've seen on psn and 360 there are 4 types of ways people use her

newbies-
not many the person is learning the character and just does dumb things at times like over trying to get the slide in and other ways but forgot lol been a while this has been on my mind (some what common)

slide heavy's
these people use the slide no matter what first move-slide, wake-up-slide, after slide-slide lol
and what is wrong with this is that the opponent just keeps jumping in the air and abusing the some what recovery frames(super common)

zoners-
you know what they do just use the daggers and ice berg
honestly i'm okay with this kind because it is better that than slide heavy's both easy to block and it's con is jumping (middle common[more than newbies less than slide heavy's])

they are both similar and somewhat easier to avoid

and finally
experienced- you can pretty much tell what this is about they've used the character enough to know what to do and when to do it know resets combo's etcetera etcetera lol(less common) very dangerous not much can stop them and mind games galore

final thoughts:

i'm somewhat in between slide heavy and experienced i'm learning as much as i can with the character she is my secondary my main is batman and third is solomon grundy but yea what does everyone think am i wrong am i missing something(sorry for bad grammar)

You could literally say this for any character... For example, Deathstroke:

1. Scrubs, only use gunshots and sword flip and have no gameplay for when it fails.

2. Experienced zoners, adept at using gunshots mixed with air gunshots and sword lip to effectively zone without just mashing buttons.

3. Rushdown heavy, utilize his great f3 range as well as b22 and b1,u3 mixups to demolish the opponent up close.

4. Experienced Deathstroke players such as Aris and Slips.

This would also work perfectly for Superman, Aquaman, Batman, Green Lantern, and Nightwing

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
So there's only 2 types..

1. people that don't know what they're doing (1-3)

2. people that know what they're doing (4)

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
well if you wanna put it like that than yea
40% meterless combos, the game's best midscreen reset in which if you guess right for the 50/50...she don't suffer for it at all. If you are zoning with her then you've lost it lol she's considered hardest MU for various reasons and you don't have to zone to do it.

40% meterless combos, the game's best midscreen reset in which if you guess right for the 50/50...she don't suffer for it at all. If you are zoning with her then you've lost it lol she's considered hardest MU for various reasons and you don't have to zone to do it.
MU? sorry i'm not very into fighting game term knowledgeable

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
lmao I mean...she can counterzone with the icycles alright ... I guess ha

Well, daggers suck at zoning really due to the travel time and crappy hitbox.

The only thing I could consider someone doing is counterattacking with iceberg after failed attempts from the opponents side.

lol your right they are and love the thing under your username you are so right try call of duty for the wii

Its somewhat nice not getting patches every 2 weeks. Only thing right now is cyborgs infinite really.

I have come to embrace the trait nerf because this will force a true reset.

By holding her trait while the enemy is frozen via ex grab, releasing it on time and doing b1 or f3 is a true reset.
She's still going to be very good, I just loved the pretty trait canceling.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

By holding her trait while the enemy is frozen via ex grab, releasing it on time and doing b1 or f3 is a true reset.
You don't even have to do that lol.

After MB grab, just do j2 2. +22. True reset

The method u mentioned works best in the aquaman MU. In other matches, just do j2 2.

Death

Noob
4 types of KL players? what? lol

All I see is slide, slide, slide. If slide is blocked, no problem, just d1 slide or MB

wait has she been nerfed or that is what will happen