What's new

2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
LOL I don't know what to say anymore, another extra time.

God, can't believe Rebić couldn't score off of the rebound of that Perišić's shot that hit the post.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
If Croatia advance to the finals they will have effectively played a full match more than France lol. 90 minutes of extra time.

Braindead

Croatia have a sudden energy boost after their goal I love it.

Modric could barely run in the last 20 minutes now he's everywhere again.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Sigh......congrats to Croatia. Fully deserved after their second half performance.

Credit to England as Southgate and the team have had a hell of a tournament. A lot of criticism was given for his squad when it was picked and this young inexperienced team had a fantastic run and will only get better in future tournaments.

France v Croatia should be a fun final

Braindead

I talked shit about the English team when it was selected but they performed way better than I expected.

I don't think they'd have deserved to win the tournament but still completely out-achieved my (and most people's, I think) expectations.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Well, congrats on a good fight! I was really sceptical after the 1st half, but we got a lot better in the 2nd half and given the chances we had, I think it's a deserved win. Props to English fans for applauding their team, they deserve that support.

I don't think it hit me yet though. We're in the f***king WORLD CUP FINAL! :O