What's new

2015 predictions. VOTE NOW!

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
lmao this is funny coming from the guy who would rather be liked on TYM and the Internet than by real friends IN REAL LIFE. you constantly shit on people you know in real life passive aggressively, so that you can seem cool to your online buddies. you act like i've been on TYM non stop preaching this shit when i barely even post on here, and its been a hella long time since i've said anything like this until the other day. you and pretty much anyone who has said shit in this thread and others expect for me to just sit back and let people say shit about me. i can't defend myself at all, so when people put that i'm going to be the worst player in MKX that wasn't good at MK9 that i'm just supposed to be like

and keep it to myself. well i'm sorry i'm not like that, i let shit like that get to me, you can call it whatever you like. i'm not going to pretend to be someone i'm not, its clear you don't like it or me so if thats how you wanna be than so be it.

anyone else has anything they want to get off their chest about me?
As a matter of fact, I do:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
As a matter of fact, I do:
damnit i hoped you wouldn't come here, LBSH if we didn't lose our QB we would have done better, but i'll give your cowboys props, they did their thing this year, just hoping they dont win a super bowl or i'll never hear the end of it.

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
lmao this is funny coming from the guy who would rather be liked on TYM and the Internet than by real friends IN REAL LIFE. you constantly shit on people you know in real life passive aggressively, so that you can seem cool to your online buddies. you act like i've been on TYM non stop preaching this shit when i barely even post on here, and its been a hella long time since i've said anything like this until the other day. you and pretty much anyone who has said shit in this thread and others expect for me to just sit back and let people say shit about me. i can't defend myself at all, so when people put that i'm going to be the worst player in MKX that wasn't good at MK9 that i'm just supposed to be like

and keep it to myself. well i'm sorry i'm not like that, i let shit like that get to me, you can call it whatever you like. i'm not going to pretend to be someone i'm not, its clear you don't like it or me so if thats how you wanna be than so be it.

lol

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Alright, I usually never open up like this, but this topic has made me fairly emotional. I would like to get this off my chest.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me: 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. Over two decades later, I have never touched a single cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because I entered this topic and it gave me cancer anyway.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Other 2015 prefictions:
@Zyphox will still be saying "You just don't know, wait till I make it to X tournament, I will show the world I'm the best [insert character here]"
@SonicFox5000 will still be downplayed
@Cal-EL will commentate ECT in Brooks Brothers suit after DQ'ing himself
The East Coast will be better than the West Coast
The West Coast will be better than the East Coast
The midwest will sneak in and steal the placings while the East Coast and West coast battle with each other
@coolwhip will still be arguing in 99% of threads
The game will be 'hella broke', Paulo will have fits of glee, and we will all love it
Ra Helios will become the only Ultimate Top Player never to have competed in two games
MrWizard will eat copious amounts of McRibs
NRS will have to fight our way out of a 64-man cap again with 200 entrants
Storms will frontpage an FChamp tweet
REO will write a 120-page low tier character guide while playing a top tier
Death will still be salty
@GGA 16 Bit will still talk only about himself and his character in stream chats
The ghost of KT Smith will rise again and be partially godlike for 2 months, before the clock strikes midnight
@Pig Of The Hut will not declare that a character has died and never had a chance to live
We will rise up and once again become one of the most undeniably exciting games in the FGC

... I can barely wait... Can you? :D

Last edited:
Other 2015 prefictions:
@Zyphox will still be saying "You just don't know, wait till I make it to X tournament, I will show the world I'm the best [insert character here]"
The midwest will sneak in and steal the placings while the East Coast and West coast battle with each other
The game will be 'hella broke', Paulo will have fits of glee, and we will all love it
Ra Helios will become the only Ultimate Top Player never to have competed in two games
MrWizard will eat McRibs
REO will write an 120-page character guide
16 Bit will still talk only about himself and his character in stream chats
The ghost of KT Smith will rise again and be godlike for 2 months, before the clock strikes midnight
Pig will not declare that a character has died and never had a chance to live
We will rise up and once again become one of the most undeniably exciting games in the FGC

Did u say east better than west? How dare u CS lol
Edit: NVM didn't see that lol

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Other 2015 prefictions:
MrWizard will eat copious amounts of McRibs
REO will write a 120-page low tier character guide while playing a top tier
@GGA 16 Bit will still talk only about himself and his character in stream chats
The ghost of KT Smith will rise again and be partially godlike for 2 months, before the clock strikes midnight
@Pig Of The Hut will not declare that a character has died and never had a chance to live

That's what u think

....jk

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!

If i shit on people its not always intentional. I do want you to do well. Its not like i watch you play and think i want that guy zyphox to lose horribly. Also id rather be liked by people in real life. If people IRL hate me or dislike me for whatever reason id hope they would tell me. What i want to get off my chest. Um your a good player. idk. Im not even really shitting on you based on your skill. I think you a good player. Im just satying you need to stop propfishing basically. i know you havent done it in a while and i understand you afre trying to defend yourself but it doesnt matter because its always the same people. which either means they enjoy trolling you or its something else. Again i think your a good player.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
@Zyphox yo chill bro. There's no need to defend yourself from randoms online. We all know you're the best. :joker:

Side note: This thread really picked up in the second half. :)