What's new

2015 predictions. VOTE NOW!

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Forgive me if i defend myself, i don't appreciate people that don't even know me say BS shit like i'm going to be the worse player in MKX that wasn't a top MK9 player. the only way to defend yourself in this community is by reminding people of your resume apparently. so to those two people that i don't know that i quoted, if you have the balls to make a prediction like that, don't be surprised when you get blown up for it, especially from me.
I know man, and I was just making a joke of that. But that's kind of my point, two randoms predicted that. Who cares? Most people here know what you did for Flash, they know you know how to break a character down and realise it's potential, just because of a couple of randoms like to blow people up for the lols there's no need to get so defensive. Chill out and enjoy the fact that the same people who like to blow you up will also be stealing your tech

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Every scene had that one aspect that united that scene. Since then, three major scenes have fallen apart.
East Coast: VSM
West Coast: EGP
Atlanta: Beer Guy Ed's warehouse
I wouldn't say VSM's fallen apart like in a bad way, just that a lot of our mk9 players don't care for Injustice or don't play as much. There's no personal beefs between people from what I can tell. Maybe a couple people for dumb reasons that idk why, but I don't see why things won't be good for mkx

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Chris G is a great choice actually, that we all overlooked. He's as big a favorite to make top 8 in the first EVO for MKX as any. Didn't he make top 3 in both MK9 and Injustice's first years? The others are kind of a given to make it too, at least eventually, especially since the game might have a legitimate shot at making at EVO 3 years in a row.
Chris G is my vote for the best overall fighting game player in the USA. If he actually likes MKX and goes in hard on it, there is almost a 100% chance that he makes Top 8 at Evo.

Depending on which guys like it, I could see an MKX inaugural top 8 looking something like:
- Chris G
- Justin Wong
- PR Balrog
- 16bit
- MIT/DJT
- Dizzy
- Perfect Legend
- Sonic Fox

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
As long as fox doesn't pick a shitter like Harley again
As long as Bit doesn't pick a Felicia like frost again
As long as pig doesn't pick a lame ass character that was never allowed to live
As long as cdJR thinks the game has footsies
As long as reo is REO
And
As long as PLs character gets nerfed

They will be top with Chris G

Matix218

Get over here!
screen shotted for future reference. and i will blow you up for this, i remember the last time people doubted me.
Lol the funny thing about this prediction is that I literally based it on your name being the first one that popped into my head that I thought would actually care enough to comment on it, not based on me thinking you are a bad player. I hope you prove it wrong honestly and if so feel free to blow me up

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Lol the funny thing about this prediction is that I literally based it on your name being the first one that popped into my head that I thought would actually care enough to comment on it, not based on me thinking you are a bad player. I hope you prove it wrong honestly and if so feel free to blow me up
i intend to, and i really don't like that reason for putting my name in a spot like that, its basically just to troll me. you're right for thinking that i would respond because it does get to me.

I'll make a prediction you all can screen shot and wipe your ass with. i will be a top player in MKX. i will travel and prove all of you wrong yet again. hate on me if you want, i will be training with the best people on the EC every week and improve my game.

Matix218

Get over here!
i intend to, and i really don't like that reason for putting my name in a spot like that, its basically just to troll me. you're right for thinking that i would respond because it does get to me.

I'll make a prediction you all can screen shot and wipe your ass with. i will be a top player in MKX. i will travel and prove all of you wrong yet again. hate on me if you want, i will be training with the best people on the EC every week and improve my game.
You shouldn't let stupid forum posts get under your skin so much man...