What's new

2012 election results.

Goldi

Noob
We have a habit of refusing to change presidents during war time. I didn't think it would be very close until tonight.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Um i find this thread highly offensive especially with the gifs on the first page. To think we could at least not bring race into this matter and worry about who is going to do the better job.

redeyes

Button Masher
Um i find this thread highly offensive especially with the gifs on the first page. To think we could at least not bring race into this matter and worry about who is going to do the better job.
race sadly played a big part if both of obama's elections. you cant deny it. & people will always make jokes no matter what.

btw this is how i see racism with jokes. if you get offended by it then you have a problem. its humor dark humor but humor. just brush it off and laugh bro. i mean im half black & white and from 7th grade till now people have called me halfy & bryan half [ban incoming]. but i dont take offense they're joking.

so what im trying to say is man up and laugh bro.

cause quite honestly the 2chainz one made me laugh.

well internet laugh ya know where you let an extra amount of air out your nose?

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
race sadly played a big part if both of obama's elections. you cant deny it. & people will always make jokes no matter what.

btw this is how i see racism with jokes. if you get offended by it then you have a problem. its humor dark humor but humor. just brush it off and laugh bro. i mean im half black & white and from 7th grade till now people have called me halfy & bryan half [ban incoming]. but i dont take offense they're joking.

so what im trying to say is man up and laugh bro.

cause quite honestly the 2chainz one made me laugh.

well internet laugh ya know where you let an extra amount of air out your nose?
im going to laugh at crap i saw 4 years ago when he first got elected? gtfoh. Did gifs and crap pop up when the other presidents were getting elected? probably not. We as blacks always have to be like brush it off, they are only jokes but say it is the opposite way around then what happens? CNN news talking bout how another black man got killed but im suppose to brush it off and laugh at that. Im not getting offended. Im just tired of seeing the same dumb shit every time a minority accomplishes something that must be frowned upon by other races. Im definitely not going to laugh at a damn lil' wayne gif either. I guess all black people act like that huh. Great stereotype it must be to have.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
im going to laugh at crap i saw 4 years ago when he first got elected? gtfoh. Did gifs and crap pop up when the other presidents were getting elected? probably not. We as blacks always have to be like brush it off, they are only jokes but say it is the opposite way around then what happens? CNN news talking bout how another black man got killed but im suppose to brush it off and laugh at that. Im not getting offended. Im just tired of seeing the same dumb shit every time a minority accomplishes something that must be frowned upon by other races. Im definitely not going to laugh at a damn lil' wayne gif either. I guess all black people act like that huh. Great stereotype i must be to have.
No-one wants to hear you complain about the pics and gifs on the first page. If you got a problem with it then ignore this thread or go complain somewhere else.

Seapeople

This one's for you
I agree, but the reality is that people have the right to say whatever they'd like about the whole thing. And on an MK forum people are more likely to make dumb jokes than get into well-thought-out discussions. If that's what you're looking for this is probably the wrong place. Personally I'm just gonna stay out of it on here :)

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Exit polls find that a key to Obama's victory was winning 93 percent of African-Americans, 71 percent of Hispanics, and 73 percent of Asians. Mitt Romney took most of the white vote, which is 72 percent of the electorate.

Link.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Exit polls find that a key to Obama's victory was winning 93 percent of African-Americans, 71 percent of Hispanics, and 73 percent of Asians. Mitt Romney took most of the white vote, which is 72 percent of the electorate.

Link.
This means 1 of 4 things either:

The majority of America is racist by voting for someone who's race they can more closely relate....

The minority of American's are racist but are concerned heavily about being labeled as such and thusly voted with the candidate that LEAST resembles their personal race....

Or it's true that the majority of middle and lower class voters are in fact of racial descent and chose to vote with the social policies that relate most closely to helping those in need, and not letting low class people starve to death trying to fend for themselves.....

Or 4, people voted on the policies and agreed with Obama more than Romney.....
(that last one's crazy though right? So we'll replace it with exit polls are not an accurate form of measurement).