What's new

$20,000 POT BONUS FROM WB FOR MK9 TOP at EVO 2012!!

Shadow Zero Kyo

(VSM) Leader of the Tarkatans and I am Shazam
Rematch!!! REO vs. perfect legend.....and REO not only sweeps him but also babies him and flawless victory. Of course VSM is holding top 8 with one of the vVv guys winning. *cough* vVvREO evo champ 2012 *cough*.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
This is all good and all, but it kinda bothers me, because I want some fixes more than money, but I guess money will attract more people to play the game than fixes. I predict right now that we are going to see a bullshit EVO with tons of resets/unbreakables unless any fixes are out.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
$20,000 could do a lot to fix this game. Is it cool that they're finally supporting it? Absolutely; but this game has some big ass problems. $20k going towards the whiffing issues, fixing the manageable bugs, perhaps making the advantage 100% random upon the start of the round; these issues seem manageable. Hell, it'd be fantastic IF they could fix the meter drain glitch. Maybe make Scorpion not have the worst pokes in the game?

So much shit that the $20k needs to be going towards. Komplete Edition was an utter glitch ridden failure; fuckin' fix that piece of shit with the $20k.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
$20,000 could do a lot to fix this game. Is it cool that they're finally supporting it? Absolutely; but this game has some big ass problems. $20k going towards the whiffing issues, fixing the manageable bugs, perhaps making the advantage 100% random upon the start of the round; these issues seem manageable. Hell, it'd be fantastic IF they could fix the meter drain glitch. Maybe make Scorpion not have the worst pokes in the game?

So much shit that the $20k needs to be going towards. Komplete Edition was an utter glitch ridden failure; fuckin' fix that piece of shit with the $20k.
It takes alot more than 20k to do a full patch on both systems.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
It takes alot more than 20k to do a full patch on both systems.
Hell, $20k going towards the initial development of UMK9 would make me happy. I really don't think they need to make MK10 for a few years; UMK9 is necessary though. Fix the engine, fix the input bug, meter drain glitch, P1 advantage, allow trades, put a CPU record feature in the trainer...it's not going to happen but I can dream I suppose.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
LOL @ expecting a patch a year after release and with 20k.
True, but we can dream. LOL. I don't think a patch/hotfix is very likely anymore even though either would make the game fresh coming into Evo, and buffing some low tier characters would energize more players to come out. Nonetheless, people should be very happy about this announcement.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hell, $20k going towards the initial development of UMK9 would make me happy. I really don't think they need to make MK10 for a few years; UMK9 is necessary though. Fix the engine, fix the input bug, meter drain glitch, P1 advantage, allow trades, put a CPU record feature in the trainer...it's not going to happen but I can dream I suppose.
For the input bug problem to be fixed, the entire game would be overhauled and changed. it wouldnt be MK9 anymore. There is no way that can or will be fixed for this game. ever. :(