What's new

Tech - Impostor 2 Bars, 25% Chip in the corner

D. R.

Noob
I'll preface this simply with "He needs it"...

I made this to bring to light that Impostor doesn't have to rely solely on his 50/50 for damage. His chip game is borderline ridiculous (though surprisingly fair due to his lackluster frame data and given the amount of testing I've done with all of this) and needs to be utilized by more players, as well as players being knowledgeable of it as a whole. There are numerous other ways to manipulate the strings, characters and positions to get different results that jail as well and/or create hard to avoid scenarios but I'll let you all figure that out for yourselves. As you can see he starts off with two bars of meter and the jailing blockstring builds him a whole other bar meaning he can then spend that third one for the extra chip bringing the final total to 25%.

D. R.

Noob
Looks like 3 bars to me. :)
Very perceptive. I had a hard time naming the video and this thread myself but figured I'd put down what Impostor initially had on deck. Didn't wanna throw off anyone when they initially tune in and see two bars instead of three. Anyone with a brain like yourself can figure out what's going on though but thanks for the insight to help those who can't. One step closer to making Netherrealm great again...

Vote Shinnok, 2016.

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Thank you very much DR! I can't wait to start playing Imposter Shinnok (just gotta finish Dark Souls 3 first)

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Seems every Imposter player did.

Hell, seems every Shinnok player did. Bone Shaper ftw? Yeah, ok. Lol
I usually only messed around with the 1 bar set-ups for the sole reason that I figured I'd never have 3 bars unless I was getting bullied or something. Probably some really dirty character specific chip set-ups

D. R.

Noob
I usually only messed around with the 1 bar set-ups for the sole reason that I figured I'd never have 3 bars unless I was getting bullied or something. Probably some really dirty character specific chip set-ups
Only takes 2 bars to start this series. I have some nasty stuff starting off with 3 bars. Lol