What's new

Tech - Impostor 2 Bars, 25% Chip in the corner

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
So against Cassie this means that if you have 3 bars and she has around 38% health left after a standard combo ending in mimicry... She's dead... Right?

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
So against Cassie this means that if you have 3 bars and she has around 38% health left after a standard combo ending in mimicry... She's dead... Right?
Away from the PS4 so I can't check, but if she's not dead she's damn close

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Okay the reason I came to read this thread because whenever I see a new tech thread for a character, I try to figure out a way to play against those characters.
What I found today: I managed to jail ex BF1 into standing 1 on stand blocking Cassie, but when I set her to duck blocking I was unable to jail ex BF1 into s1. It whiffs 100% of the time, Cassie can reversal out. It might be character specific

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
Cool!

I'm pretty sure Kitana has a blockstring in mournful with 3 bars that almost did this much chip damage. And it was taken from her almost as soon as it was found.

Guess she didn't need it, tho...

D. R.

Noob
Okay the reason I came to read this thread because whenever I see a new tech thread for a character, I try to figure out a way to play against those characters.
What I found today: I managed to jail ex BF1 into standing 1 on stand blocking Cassie, but when I set her to duck blocking I was unable to jail ex BF1 into s1. It whiffs 100% of the time, Cassie can reversal out. It might be character specific
I hit it consistently in practice mode given your guidelines. Now, did you read the description for the video on YouTube? I covered that. Lol
But yes, it's character specific. Breathing hitboxes, Kano and some females cause this to have issues but it can be modified to hit more consistently. This is just the foundation for people to work with.

I really do appreciate your input though. It makes my labbing easier.

D. R.

Noob
Cool!

I'm pretty sure Kitana has a blockstring in mournful with 3 bars that almost did this much chip damage. And it was taken from her almost as soon as it was found.

Guess she didn't need it, tho...
She can't be that safe AND have all that chip. Lol Shinnok lives and dies by his meter, which determines his combo potential and + frames. If NRS were to nerf him anymore and not fix some of his frames to compensate, I'd fucking lose it. I already question their "normalization" methods as is. This is fine. He needs more....

#buffshinnok