What's new

Tech - Cyrax 2-bar inescapable 55% reset

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Lol, no one here addressed the inescapable part of this. I love TYM. Only Smoke, Goro, and Cassie can get out of this. (Or x-ray). Can you guys make a different thread to talk about his neutral game????
wait can't mileena Ethereal?
also i may be mistaken but i assum cassie can get out due to fast frames with getaway? if thats how then wouldn't Reptile get out with that low profiling slide it should evade mids? just a thought but i am more sure that Mileena can get out not that i have faced any ethereals lately with the new hype being Piercing only after saltfaces youtube vids.

MadeOfMetal

That's wrong, there's 11 frames between the F2 and the 1.
are you sure you know what move im talking about? there is not 11 frames between F21 the first hit and second hit is instantanious besides in game it shows 1 frame, if you look at the startups for F2 and then the combo F21 it shows 1 frame.

F2 is 10 frames on startup, and F21 is 11 frames on startup that leaves one frame between them to link a net on hit confirm, so its not possible.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
are you sure you know what move im talking about? there is not 11 frames between F21 the first hit and second hit is instantanious besides in game it shows 1 frame, if you look at the startups for F2 and then the combo F21 it shows 1 frame.

F2 is 10 frames on startup, and F21 is 11 frames on startup that leaves one frame between them to link a net on hit confirm, so its not possible.
Then you do not understand how the frame data works. The startup for a move is how many frames it takes to start up, irrelevant of where it is in the combo. If F2 says 10 and F21 says 11 it means the 1 starts up in 11 frames AFTER F2 is finished. It most definitely does not start up in 1 frame and it doesn't even look like it nor does it say that in the game. It says 11 frames, not 1. Think about it, I guarantee there's probably a string where the second hit has a faster startup than the first hit. If what you said was right it wouldn't make any sense.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
We'll get a different set up thread per day, comes to show how much this needs to go.

MadeOfMetal

Then you do not understand how the frame data works. The startup for a move is how many frames it takes to start up, irrelevant of where it is in the combo. If F2 says 10 and F21 says 11 it means the 1 starts up in 11 frames AFTER F2 is finished. It most definitely does not start up in 1 frame and it doesn't even look like it.
i understand perfectly, it starts up in 10 frames and then becoms active for a set amount right after that which means it can connect, its active can overlap the next hit in the strings startup, moving on to the second hit 11 frames of startup, it becoms active after the 11 frames, meaning it connects if its within range, and since the first one connected it is within range and it does connect, there is only 1 frame between them. and that move is not hit confirmable, and does only have 1 frame between them. you must be talking about the F13 string the high low not his Mid Low F21 that has a buzz saw animation

regardless even if it was 11 which it don't look like 11 at all that seems to high of a number, if it was that means 11 is not hit confirmable assuming there is 11 frames between them.

Tweedy

Noob

That's not how it works. The 11 frames that you're seeing is the start up of the "1" in the string. Do you really think that that's 1 frame? :/

MadeOfMetal

@Tweedy

yes i know the 11 is the last hit of the string.

and the 10 is the first hit of that string.

maybe i should refrase it:

F2 is 10 frames startup
then the next hit is 11 frames
that makes it 21 alltogether

but what makes me believe its 1 frame between is how fast it is and:

that the hit advantage for F2 is only 11 and we know there is no gap ion that string so it must be 1 frame in between if game data is correct otherwise it must be below 7 for sure, doesn't it only take 1 frame to block? if it was l;onger than 1 frame between them and only 11 frames of hit advantage on a 10 frame startup with 2 frames of activity wouldnt they block the next hit if it was 2 frames between them let alone 11 or be able to armor it if it was 11?

Youphemism

i understand perfectly, it starts up in 10 frames and then becoms active for a set amount right after that which means it can connect, its active can overlap the next hit in the strings startup, moving on to the second hit 11 frames of startup, it becoms active after the 11 frames, meaning it connects if its within range, and since the first one connected it is within range and it does connect, there is only 1 frame between them. and that move is not hit confirmable, and does only have 1 frame between them. you must be talking about the F13 string the high low not his Mid Low F21 that has a buzz saw animation

regardless even if it was 11 which it don't look like 11 at all that seems to high of a number, if it was that means 11 is not hit confirmable assuming there is 11 frames between them.
You're saying it's 1 and 11 frames startup at the same time, which it's not. The 1 in F21 starts up in 11 frames, fact, whether it "don't look like 11 at all" or not. There's nothing 1 frame about it besides the difference in startups of the F2 and the 1.

MadeOfMetal

MadeOfMetal said:

You're saying it's 1 and 11 frames startup at the same time, which it's not. The 1 in F21 starts up in 11 frames, fact, whether it "don't look like 11 at all" or not. There's nothing 1 frame about it besides the difference in startups of the F2 and the 1.
i never said its 1 and 11 frames startup at the same time? where did that come from. man i never said it was both 1 and 10 at the same time anywhere in my post, i have it highlighted above check out the bold, maybe you misread it?
dude im not talking about how many frames the second hit is, lol. im talking about how much frames are between the two i explained it, unless someone can explaine how its possible for 11 frames to be between the 10 frame startup and the 11 frames startup move with only 11 frame hit advantage on the first hit let me know.

i honestly don't understnad what you are saying it or you all confused me to no end, all i know is F21 is not hit confirmable neither is B1, B3. and F13 is barely hitConfirmable, 111 is very hit confirmable but has shitty range on first hit of string.

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

i never said its 1 and 11 frames startup at the same time? where did that come from. man i never said it was both 1 and 10 at the same time anywhere in my post, i have it highlighted above check out the bold, maybe you misread it?
dude im not talking about how many frames the second hit is, lol. im talking about how much frames are between the two i explained it, unless someone can explaine how its possible for 11 frames to be between the 10 frame startup and the 11 frames startup move with only 11 frame hit advantage on the first hit let me know.

i honestly don't understnad what you are saying it or you all confused me to no end, all i know is F21 is not hit confirmable neither is B1, B3. and F13 is barely hitConfirmable, 111 is very hit confirmable but has shitty range on first hit of string.
if i am mistaken someone show me so i can learn from it, and if it really is 11 frames between the 2 hits, then that means 11 frames is not enough to hit confirm?

Youphemism

What, are you trying to say that F2 starts up in 10 frames then there's 1 active frame then it goes to the 1 which starts up in 11 frames? Because that's still wrong.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
If you think there's 1 frame between two hits of a string then go and break the armour on Reptiles slide and then get back to us lol.

MadeOfMetal

What, are you trying to say that F2 starts up in 10 frames then there's 1 active frame then it goes to the 1 which starts up in 11 frames? Because that's still wrong.
just wondering how do you know how many frames are in between it?

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Someone call Kenpachi Zaraki. Fuckers using their imagination to justify Cyrax setups.

"IT'S FINE. HE NEEDS IT."

*Loses to it

"WTF PAULO WHHHHHYYYYYYY!?!?!!?"

Go home TYM. Your drunk.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
MadeofMetal the most passionate, staunchest defender of concepts and ideas he has no grasp of whatsoever. I've not been here long, but it's pretty funny how many people argue the most, the longest, and the most ardently, yet also happen to be the least knowledgable about a given subject. MadeofMetal....we get it...you don't want cyrax to get nerfed. Dude, just take a deep breath and take the emotion out of it, you sound insane.

And, Tweedy just so thankful to have some attention on anyone other than Alien. :REO