What's new

Tech - Cyrax 2-bar inescapable 55% reset

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Someone call Kenpachi Zaraki. Fuckers using their imagination to justify Cyrax setups.

"IT'S FINE. HE NEEDS IT."

*Loses to it

"WTF PAULO WHHHHHYYYYYYY!?!?!!?"

Go home TYM. Your drunk.
Holy frakin ged. It's a 55% 2 bars. It's not the end of the world. I've been fucked over million times by other characters' bullshit too. It doesn't mean i immediately call for nerfs. Now, people who haven't even bought cyrax: Intimidate me with your endless knowledge and power of cyrax's broken-ness as you proceed to blow me up.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Jacqui gets similar damage for 1 bar. High tech gets higher damage for no bar. This seems fine in the context of cyrax as a whole.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
wait can't mileena Ethereal?
also i may be mistaken but i assum cassie can get out due to fast frames with getaway? if thats how then wouldn't Reptile get out with that low profiling slide it should evade mids? just a thought but i am more sure that Mileena can get out not that i have faced any ethereals lately with the new hype being Piercing only after saltfaces youtube vids.
Ethereal Mileena can probably get out also. Didn't think of her.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
What, are you trying to say that F2 starts up in 10 frames then there's 1 active frame then it goes to the 1 which starts up in 11 frames? Because that's still wrong.
nope, there is 2 active frames. on the first hit, i really don't care and abviously neither do you, cuz you won't explain yourself, ive lost interest.
wow me and you derailed this topic so bad...lol back to the thread, my word

MadeOfMetal

Holy frakin ged. It's a 55% 2 bars. It's not the end of the world. I've been fucked over million times by other characters' bullshit too. It doesn't mean i immediately call for nerfs. Now, people who haven't even bought cyrax: Intimidate me with your endless knowledge and power of cyrax's broken-ness as you proceed to blow me up.
he obviously needs what he has got, and if anyone that has been calling for nerfs mained him after patch they would realize this. they would be like, lets let him be good for you Rax

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Yeah I know what you mean. I used to play Predator and in a thread a while back, some fuck head who openly admitted he hasn't even BOUGHT Predator(not gonna put anyone on blast) was telling me how broken he was. This is when he wasn't broken, mind you. He wanted to have a full blown conversation, when he is literally incapable of even labing or let alone using Predator. I'm not saying the guys in this thread are that ignorant, but I understand your frustration. I don't think Cyrax is bad, I actually think he is pretty good. I don't want him to get nerfed though. Good luck.

John the Savage

"Safeties disabled, combat mode engaged."
Well, thank god you can't net after bombs anymore.

@scarsunseen is this like the close bomb htb with the same starting set up where they have to be caught at max height in the net for them to not be able to backdash to escape after falling from the net? Because if the height doesn't matter you can get an extra standing 4 in before the net to make the starting combo 26% instead of 23%. Just a thought.

And can you get anything off after the tech roll before ex saw? Might be able to break 60.

JDM

Noob
Before anyone talks about how GOOD cyrax is, can you please try using him yourself for a change?

The character struggles hard in a lot of matchups, most of his setups take very precise timing and are not guaranteed, they are mostly read-based.

He's not that good. He's a lot of fun though and that's why I continue to use him. He's in no way A+ tier. I've used half the cast at a pretty decent level and I can tell you cyrax takes the most work in the entire cast to do well with, and even then it's a struggle in a lot of matchups.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Well, thank god you can't net after bombs anymore.

@scarsunseen is this like the close bomb htb with the same starting set up where they have to be caught at max height in the net for them to not be able to backdash to escape after falling from the net? Because if the height doesn't matter you can get an extra standing 4 in before the net to make the starting combo 26% instead of 23%. Just a thought.

And can you get anything off after the tech roll before ex saw? Might be able to break 60.
The setup works best when they're caught in the net max height. Ex-saw works best. Technically you can roll>111 or wake-up AA grab, but the timing is super strict.

MadeOfMetal

we need net back after boimb, just make net hard knock down, so all these resets go away.

and other than the Buzzsaw HTB/reset

his other resets are only usable on a hard read. so all of them are fair, cept the 100% one, but still supoer hard to land in a real match against a good player.