What's new

General/Other 1.05 Patch Notes Discussion for Bane

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Did you wanna play some rounds?
Haha, I'm at work. I shouldn't even be messaging. My name is my psn. if I'm on, message me. I don't sign on often though. I mostly play with my Evo roommates offline.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
At battle circuit right now. No casual setups. :(

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Great news guys, new changes to the batman matchup has been made with the use of lvl 3 venom, it is now possible to to lvl 3 venom through his entire trait, also it is now possible to lvl 3 through his batarang and ex batarang, ive tested it, bane is able to absorb the initial hit of the batarang and even the mb version once connects!! This is huge :)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Great news guys, new changes to the batman matchup has been made with the use of lvl 3 venom, it is now possible to to lvl 3 venom through his entire trait, also it is now possible to lvl 3 through his batarang and ex batarang, ive tested it, bane is able to absorb the initial hit of the batarang and even the mb version once connects!! This is huge :)
This is also old. Level 3 venom is projectile immune, as it is. You don't absorb any hits, you eat directly through them. The MB doesn't count as a projectile but we still have our one hit of armor so it won't break it. Outside of that, the batarangs and trait don't affect us.